Chapter 20 (EDITED)

Rianne's Pov

So today was Christmas Eve and I was going late shopping for Taylor, jessa, Hayes, Mom, Dad, and ALL of the boys. I told my mom and begged for money so she gave me 3,000 and I was sure that would cover everything. I called my best friend Eva and she drove over right away. Soon we were off, but not after meeting Hayes and Taylor and her fangirling for a little bit. I drove us to the biggest mall within a 100 mile radius. First we went to aeropostale, where I took a picture with Cam and nash(they were cardboard cut outs because they sponsor them) and posted it on Twitter and Instagram with the caption 'Look who I found!! Ma boyz miss ya already @nashgrier @camerondallas'.

 We went to almost every store in the mall looking for stuff for everyone. I needed something really special for Taylor. When we were leaving, I spotted the perfect gift for him. It was a gold studded Rolex with a customizable face. I got it for him with the basic face, and 580$ later, I was finally satisfied.
I drove home quickly, but not without stopping at Starbucks! I picked Taylor, Jessa, Hayes up something along with some for me and Eva. We also stopped at Dollar general to get some cheap wrapping paper. I sped home so that I would have enough time to get everything wrapped and still have enough time to get a comfortable nights sleep.
Jessa, Hayes, Taylor, mom, and dad were sitting in the living room watching Tv when me and Eva finally got back. Taylor rushed to me and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.
"You guys missed an AMAZING dinner!" Taylor told me.
"Let me guess... Lasagna, roasted broccoli and cauliflower, mashed potatoes, and chocolate cake?" Eva guessed.
"Yes! How did you know?" Hayes stepped into the conversation.
"Well I know that Mrs. Young ALWAYS makes that when me and Ri are gone. Dang it Lisa!" Eva jokingly yelled
We all laughed then Eva and I made our way upstairs to wrap. I caught Taylor, Hayes, and Jessa try to sneak into see what they got but it didnt work. Here is what I got everyone.
Mom: diamond earrings with matching bracelet and necklace
Dad: A new set of golf clubs
Jessa: 3 pairs of hollister jeans, aeropostale crop tops, an under armour sweatshirt, flowery Vans, and sparkly black vans some of mine and hayes's merch
Eva: Phone case she has been dying for but it was too expensive and mine, cams, and Nash's merch(cuz we are her faves)
Matt: 2 snapbacks and some of my new merch
carter: A tank top that said Puma(like what he ALWAYS says) on it and nike socks to match and some of my new merch
Hayes: a cross necklace, navy vans and some of my new merch
Nash: a cross necklace, maroon vans, and a framed picture of me with the cardboard cut out and some of my new merch
Shawn and Aaron: 2 flannels and a framed picture with each of them(cuz I felt really close to them both!) and some of my new merch
Cam: a framed pic of me with his cutout, a cute collar for his new husky, and some of my new merch
Jack J: some new gold and silver chains and my new merch
jack g: some hair products he liked from europe, a plane ticket to anywhere(he loved traveling) and my new merch
Taylor: The rolex, a huge frame full of pictures of me and him, some really cute bandanas and my new merch.
I gave everyone my merch because it was my first time ever having some and since I was given merch from everyone else I decided to give them my merch. I hope everyone liked what I got them.
When I finished wrapping, Eva went home and I fell asleep right away only to be awaken about 30 minutes later by Taylor crawling in bed with me. I was happy and I hoped he would be too.