Chapter 32

As soon as we arrived at Magcon, there was already millions, it seemed, of girls. I gave high fives as we went through the barricaded path. I was glad to be inside because the screaming was giving me a major headache. It was 11:50 and they began letting people in. Girls ran and screamed to get the best seats. I laughed and Taylor gave me a weird look. He look especially good today. He was wearing a black shirt with the word cold written across it in pink letters, khaki shorts, pink bandana, and black vans.

The clock struck 12(CINDERELLA GET TO YOUR PUMPKIN!!!) And Mahogany began announcing us. I was the last person to be called on stage. I smiled and waved to everyone and the crowd cheered.

"Hey guys let's start today off with a performance!!! Jack and Jack are gonna sing Tides!!!! Then after that Shawn and I will give a special performance," I yelled into the microphone.

The crowd erupted into loud cheers and screamed. Jack and Jack took the stage and began their song. I changed into leggings and a nike tee shirt with my jazz shoes. I put my hair into a ponytail and stood behind Shawn. Taylor came and put his arms around me and I turned my head and smiled . The Jacks finished their song in the crowd gave out loud round of applause. Shawn and I made our way out to the stage and I took my spot on the side of the stage.He began strumming.  As he began strumming, I made y way out onto the middle of the stage where a chair was placed. I sat down by the time he began singing. I started my dance that I had all planned in my head but had never actually performed. 

Shawn finished and I did my final pose. The crowd was silent. After a few seconds they began cheering. This gave me a rush and I smiled and waved as I walked of stage with Shawn. Taylor gave me a huge hug and I kissed him. He pulled back when the rest of the boys went back on stage. I winked then went to change back into my outfit. Jessa waited for me and we walked out together. The rest of the time we just goofed around. Around 1:30 Magcon was over and we decided to go back to hotel . At the hotel we all went to the party room and were bored out of our minds . Then Johnson had a brilliant idea.

"Let's go to Disney Land!!!" He yelled.

At this comment, everyone perked up.

"Okay but give me and Jess sometime to get ready!" I said.

"You guys are already ready! What more could you do?" Matt as me.d

"Lesson number 1, you NEVER say that to a girl," I said skippingmout the door with Jessa.

When we got to the room, and I went straight to my suitcase. I picked out a spaghetti strap light purple tank top, white high waisted shorts, a white bandana, galaxy vans. I went to Jessa's suitcase and picked out a blue bow tank to,white Capris, brown sandals. We changed and I left both our hair curled. We both reapplied mascara and grabbed our phones. We went back to the boys room. We left and it took only 30 minutes to get there(i know it takes like 6 hours but let's pretend) We all got out and ran to the gates. On the ride there, Cam had Bart pre buy tickets and left Cam's name as the ticket holder at the ticket office. We went straight there and got our tickets. As soon as we enter the park, our mission is to find the biggest roller-coaster.

SKIP DISNEYLAND!!!!!

After Disney, everyone was pooped. In the car, most people were quiet and dozed off. At the hotel, no one talked just went straight to their rooms. I changed into yoga pants and one of Taylor's sweatshirst with a sports bra underneath. I climbed under the covers and when my head hit the pillow, I was out. I wokeup 10 minutes later when Talor finally crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I flipped over so I could snuggle my face into his shoulder. And with this, I fell back asleep, the happiest girl in the world.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its Kinda short! Just a filler. So Okay so does anyone know how to upload 2 pictures on a chapter? If so comment or inbox me!

Also comment who you think should play Jessa and Rianne.

love you!

--Jamie