Chapter 3 (EDITED)

Taylor's POV

When she totally burned me, it got me so riled up. She pisses me off but she is so cute at the same time! I just wanted to get out of the airport... They make me nervous. She sat next to me in the car and I knew she was trying to make up for being mean. But hey, you don't mess with Caniff or payback is just around the corner.

*AT HOTEL*

Rianne's POV

"Your gonna share a room with Mahogany. We rented the entire floor so no outsiders are on it. There is a connector room where there is a kitchen and living room area," Nash explained to me.

"Okay sounds good! Can I unpack and then come say hi to everyone?" I asked.

"Yeah! We will be in the connector room. I think Mahogany is in your room already," Nash replied.

"Thanks!"

I looked at Taylor before he walked out and we caught eyes. He smiled then blushed and I felt my heart swell. Damn he was so cute! I walked into the room and saw Mahogany sitting on her bed reading Seventeen. She looked up and smiled.

"Hey, you must be Rianne. I'm Mahogany!" She said, brightly.

"I know who you are!" I said, imeadiatly thinking I sounded like a freak.

"Well, that wasn't wierd! Just kidding. Im gonna head over to the connector room. Wanna come?"

"Nah, in a little bit though. I want to unpack."

"Okay, see ya!"

Mahogany left and I walked over to the closet. Mahogany had taken most of the shelves leaving me with the hangers and 2 or 3 shelves. That was okay, most of my clothes would wrinke if i didn't hang them up anyway.

About 10 minutes later, I was finished. I went to look in the mirror and decided to put sweats on. I grabbed my favorite red sweats from Aeropostale and my Captain America t shirt. I looked good in casual clothes.

I knocked on the door and walked in. All the boys and Mahogany were spread out around the room. Some were talking to each other and others were on their phones. Everyone looked me as they heard the door shut. Carter was the first one to walk up to me. I stopped him before he could talk.

"Okay everyone! I already know you all and you proably know me so lets skip the formal intros and chill!" I said.

Everyone smiled and nodded or gave murmurs of agreement. I went around the room and talked to everyone. After seeing everyone, I went and sat next to Nash. He had been the friendliest to me so far and I think he liked me. Did I like him? Or did I like Taylor. I could feel Taylor's eyes burning into me and got up and sat next to him.

"Hey Bandana Boy! Whats up?" I asked

"Nothing, chillen obviously!" He laughed.

"So since we are friends, I think I need your number!"

"Hand me your phone,"He said reaching for my phone.

"Here, and I will take yours!"

We traded numbers and I felt so giddy. Taylor handed it back to me and smiled weakly. He was trying and I could tell.

"Ughh! Im bored!" Aaron yelled out.

"Lets play truth or dare!" suggested Hayes.

"Definently!" Taylor and I said at the same time.

All I could think when sat down in the circle was, this was gonna be interesting!

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I might post more than one chapter tommorow. I have a basketball game thursday and I dont know if i will be too tired or not. So I will make up for it tommorow and maybe I will write more on Thursday. Well keep reading, commenting, and voting!!