Chapter 24

Rianne's POV
I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. I immediately followed the smell down the stairs and to the kitchen. I saw Taylor standing at the stove with his back to me. I smirked and slowly walked up behind him.
"I swear to god if you try to scare me I will burn you!" Taylor said before I could get to him.
"How did you know?" I asked, totally confused on how he knew.
"I heard you clonking down the stairs silly. Now do you want some food?"
"OHMYGAWD YASSSSS! What kind of question is that?"
He smirked and giggled a little. I grabbed a plate and piled food on. I could wake up to Taylor cooking every morning for the rest of my life. We both sat down at the table and began eating. About 5 minutes later I heard more feet on the stairs and down came Hayes, Jessa, Mom, and Dad. They all ogled over our food and as dad went to snatch a piece of bacon, I swatted his hand away.
"My breakfast!" I shouted.
"Ri, they can have some. I made enough!" Taylor scolded me.
I slumped in my chair and pouted as everyone piled into the empty seats. We all ate in silence.
"Thank you guys so much for having me and Hayes. It meant a lot to both of us!" Taylor broke the silence.
"Our pleasure. You are great kids!" My mom replied.
"Thanks mom and dad for letting me split my break," I decided to say.
"Anytime princess. As long as our baby is happy we are," My dad said.
I smiled in return and Jessa slumped down. She was always kinda jealous because mom and dad liked me more. That's kinda why they didn't let her go last night and that's part of the reason I said they could. I was the first, the favorite and Jessa always gets the short end of the stick. But she never speaks up about so I'm not gonna waste anymore time feeling bad.
After breakfast, Taylor and I went upstairs to get dressed. Me, Taylor, Jessa, and Hayes were going to the mall. After I got out of the shower, I got a knock on my door. I told Taylor to get in the shower and i went to answer the door. I wrapped my towel tighter around my body and opened the door a crack to reveal Jessa. I opened the door all the way and smiled.
"Whatcha need babe?" I asked.
"Can you help me pick out an outfit?" She asked, rubbing her toes on the door frame.
"Yeah! Why so shy about it?"
"I don't know. Cuz maybe you don't have time for me...."
"Aww I will always have time for my baby sissy!!"
I hugged her the told her I would be in her room in a half an hour. I went to my closet and looked for my outfit. It was really hot outside so I decided on a tank top strapped dress. It came down a little above mid thigh. It looked really nice with my tanned skin and blonde hair. While Taylor was in the shower, I started curling the ends of my hair. When I heard the shower go off I took that as my cue to go but Taylor said something that made me stop.
"You can stay as long as you hand me a towel. It's not like I'm gonna show you anything, yet," Taylor said smirking.
I slowly and silently grabbed a towel and handed it to Taylor. His head and hand were sticking out from behind the shower curtain so I didn't have to reach into the shower to give it to him. I finished my hair and he came out with the towel wrapped lowly on his waist. I stared at his abs in the mirror and I saw the corners of his mouth turn up. But surprisingly he walked out without a word. I put on some mascara and walked out.
"I'm gonna go help Jessa get ready! See ya in a little bit," I called to Taylor before leaving the room.
When I opened Jessa's door, she looked up from her phone to stare at me.
"How do you always manage to look so great?" She asked.
I shrugged.
"Guess I'm just that hot!"
She giggled and I walked to her closet.
I pulled out a pink short sleeved cross back fitted crop top, a white halter top, and black pink floral skirt, and tan ballet shoes. I shoved Jessa into her bathroom to change. When she was done, I walked into the bathroom to tweak the outfit. I pulled her hair up into a a high messy bun and added a pink bandana to act as a head band. I put on some mascara and pastel pink lipstick. She closed her eyes as I led her to to her full body mirror and she gasped at her reflection.
"This is amazing! How do you pick out outfits like that?" Jessa asked.
"How do you pick put clothes like that? It's just putting things with the same colors together!" I replied.
"Well let's go show everyone how hot we look!" Jessa squealed
I giggled and ran after her. We had a fun day planned.