Chapter 21

Rianne's POV

Today I woke up with Taylor's arms around me but with Jessa yelling for us to get up. Today was Christmas and I was so excited to give Taylor the present I had gotten him. I knew he would love the watch so much. I wonder what he got me I'm excited to find out. I pushed Taylor out of bed and then got up myself. I walked to the door and ran down the stairs like a small child. I sat around the tree is my family came and gathered along with Taylor and Hayes(he was all down because you know he wasn't spending Christmas with his family) I scooted closer to him and put my arm around him and gave him a one arm hug. He pulled back and I noticed him smile little bit that made me feel better. Soon Jessa came barreling down the stairs dragging Taylor behind her. I scooted back over to make room for Jessa next Hayes and she sat down he patted her knee and then she grabbed his hand it was cute mom and dad even noticed but you know whatever. We all find presents and then made our parents go first oldest youngest is always our rule. Dad liked the present that I have gotten him and loved what mom had also gotten him a new watch and a new briefcase. Next was mom, Jessa and I had gotten a group gift but I bought it yesterday when I went shopping with Eva. She liked it. Dad bought her a bunch new jewelry.  Mom appreciated everything and she smiled gave hugs and kisses and it moved on to Taylor. Taylor began opening presents from my mom and dad they had just given him a card with $100 and they didn't know what to get him. Hayes gave him one of his own merch shirts and some new earrings. He had been in need for them for a while now. Finally Taylor opened my present I was so nervous to see if you would like it or not. He unwrapped the box and slowly open the lid he saw the Rolex in his eyes became the size of golf balls his mouth open wide and I knew he was trying to say something but couldn't find the words. finally after about two minutes he found them.
"Thank you so much this is beautiful I love you!" he said and at that I almost cried.
I've never heard Taylor say he loved me before. He hugged me and planted a small peck on my cheek and then it was my turn. Mom and dad had gotten me a new car parked in the garage.So I wouldn't notice,  they put the keys in a little black box and when I saw a black box I figured they got me jewlery, the joke was on me. I open the box revealed keys screamed the note underneath the keys said, 'Merry Christmas Baby Doll! The car is in the garage, ENJOY!' I ran to the garage and saw the beautiful sky blue jeep just sitting there. I sat on the floor and cry everybody came out and looked to my parents were full of happiness is a realized I love my present. I was able to get up after 10 minutes and went back inside I continued to open my present I got from Hayes a cute picture frame that he had decorated himself with a picture of me and him and it was when we first met at a picture of me and him I'm only couple weeks ago it was almost like a before-and-after shot even though I had known them for that long. I gave it is a nice hug and tell him thank you. Jessa had gotten me a picture frame also her and Hayes must've planned this because the frame was decorated identical only hers was a different color and some of the designs were different. The frame was filled with  pictures of us from when Jessa was just born when we were bold toddlers, us at the ages of 4 and 8, 8 and 12, and us from right before I left. I gave her a hug also it was the greatest gift. finally Taylor he handed to me in a small bag I ripped the tissue paper out of the bag to find at the bottom of box I slowly lifted the lid of the box to find a locket heart in fact it was on it was silver with diamonds around it I slowly open the locket and found a picture of me and him it was us only a couple weeks ago the first time I met him, when we were laughing. I had my legs wrapped around his torso our faces were smashed together on the side it was cute and I love you tears fell down my face
"Thank you so much Taylor thank you so much I love you!" I yelled
I kissed his cheek and smiled we held hands rest the time.
Hayes liked everything that I had gotten him and Taylor just added his name to whatever I got Hayes. Mom and dad gave money just like Taylor and Jessa gave him an under armor sweatshirt that he had been telling  everyone that he wanted it forever.  I'm may or may not have let it leak that he wanted so maybe that's how she got the idea. Next was Jessa she was so happy with everything that I gotten her. mom and dad gave her money because that's what she asked for and also they finally caved and gave her the new phone that she wanted, the iPhone six just like mine except hers is gold and mine is silver. The present from Hayes it was in a small bag just like mine with the box at the bottom she opened the box find a note saying that her present would be here later that she would have to wait and meet Hayes at the front door it all dressed up at 6 o'clock. she blushed and looked at the ground and said thank you to everybody there exchanging presents is over and we made our way to the kitchen for our usual Christmas Day breakfast. my mom made pancakes, she heated up some blueberries raspberries and blackberries (by the way they were so good when they were warm) and we had some of her famous Jell-O salad stuff even though that's usually dessert food but Jessa and I love it so much we ate in silence and made only a little bit of Small talk and  it all felt right.

By the Time we were all finished and my mother told us that we all had to go upstairs and get ready for the rest of the family. Taylor and Hayes would be meeting everybody else in our family and I knew Taylor was little nervous. It's not like he really had to be though I mean you got the big stuff out of the way my mom my dad my sister now it was just my grandma my grandpa my aunt Shelly and my uncle Dave and their three kids Miya she was 14 Carah she's 16 and a little little Joseph use the same ages Taylor's little brother.
I put on a black thick strap tank top, a pale pink leather jacket, dark wash skinny jeans, black doc martens, and a necklace to match. I grabbed my pink clutch from my closet and began applying foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and black lipstick. After I finished I went to Jessa's room to help her with her outfit. I went to her closet and grabbed a white Cami, a whitish sweater, and brown knee high boots. I told Jessa to wear her glasses because it would look cute with her outfit. I put her hair in a messy bun and applied mascara and a orangeish lipstick.

They were all excited about meeting Taylor. I told them all so much about him even before we were dating and now that they know that I'm actually dating him and they're gonna be going crazy. we were at the house and it took about half an hour to get there.
This is only family we have left my mom's. Dad's parents died and he never any siblings. Mom had 1 brother(uncle Pat) and 2 sisters(Aunt shelly and aunt Tori) but Aunt Tori and Uncle Pat arent around. We pull into they're drive and I can sense Taylor's nervousness so  I took his hand and I squeezed gently and gave him a reassuring smile. I dragged him out of the car and up to the front steps there was no need to ring the doorbell so we walked right in here soon greeted with the smell amazing food and the cheers of our family.
TAYLOR'S POV
oh my God I meeting her family. I don't what to do. hopefully this goes well. I'm really nervous and want her grandparents to like me and that's what matters most. I want everyone in her family to like me. The cousins that are around our age she told me that they are familiar with Magcon and they are defienently  familiar with me since she's told them so much about me. Oh god she is walking right in. Here we go.