Bonus Chapter ~ Chapter 52

The brutal sun rays once again hit my closed eyes as my resting body began to wake up. I missed this warm and soft weight of certain someone on me. My eyes slowly opened up as there was literally a sleeping queen in my arms.

I just stayed there, admiring her. I mean like she was snoring! like not even Beartic like scary snores but small cute snores.

How are you this cute?

I just pecked her forehead out of my love for her. Her eyes shot right open.

"Ash!" she almost screamed in horror.

A nightmare?

"Had a nightmare Rena?" I smiled.

"Oh, Arceus...You're right here..." she looked at me with a shock.

"I am and always will be Rena" I smiled as I ran my hand on her temple caressing her face.

A warm smiled appeared on her face as her oceanic blue eyes met a bit of tears, "Thank you...Ashy"

"I guess we should wake up. It's pretty late" I said looking at the clock.

"Yeah..." she said as we both got off from either side grabbing our clothes off the floor to throw them in the washer. As we grabbed a towel and headed straight into the bathroom.

[Time Skip]

"How about we go to the Jirachi Shrine?" Serena proposed the idea on the breakfast table.

"I've been meaning to Visit it for a long time!" Dawn instantly pounced onto the opportunity.

"Even though I'm from Hoenn, I've actually never visited it once. I would love to go back to Hoenn. I haven't met Max in years too" May said full of excitement.

"I guess, It would be a good change of mind. You know, from the past years" Clemont said carefully choosing his words.

The others just nodded with a smile acknowledging the message he wanted to convey.

"Well, then! lets go?" I said putting a fist up in air.

"Well not so fast...I'll need to tell Aria about it" Serena added.

"What's Aria has to do with it?" I asked being a bit confused.

"Well, she does help me with my Queen Duties. I would actually inform her about this" Serena brought up a fair point.

"I see" I sat back on my chair.

After breakfast, I headed towards the Gym arena as Clemont said there will be a Trainer coming in for the Voltage Badge. It's been a while since I last saw pokemon battling...Well, the last time I saw it. It wasn't so pleasuring? let's leave it there.

Serena joined me on the stands as she intervined our fingers looking at the arena. Pikachu and Lucario on the other hand INSTEAD OF BEING IN STANDS WITH ME ARE DOWN THERE?!

I just stood up , "HEY HEY HEY YOU TWO!!!" I started.

"Pika.." ; "I'm sorry Master...we just wanted to try battling-" Lucario began saying before I cut him right off.

"You're battling alone?! that's not fair!" I said as I turned back to Serena.

"I'm gonna try battling" I said with a smile.

"Ar-are you sure? I mean...Are you powerful enough for it right now? I just don't want you to get hurt" she asked me skeptically.

"Well..you won't know unless you try it right?" I smiled.

"Alright Mr. Pokemon Master. Go for it" she said with a chuckle and confident warm smile.

It's like the roles have reversed...I used to reassure her before her performances. But now, It's like a whole 180.