~3~

You walked down several hallways in silence until you were standing outside of a guest bedroom when you spoke.

"This is your quarters for the time being, if you need anything my room is across the hall." You say staring at the floor.

"Tsk" He scoffed "Like I would need anything from you"

You ignored him and turned to walk away when he grabbed your arm.

"I don't want to marry you anymore than you do, so stay away from me got it?" He said, you felt your arm growing warm. You rip your arm from his grip before nodding and walking into your room.

Wow, what a jerk

You only got a moment of peace before a loud knocking came from the door. You quickly opened the door to see your furious stepmother and smug sister. Before you could say a word she pulled you into your room by your hair and started screaming.

"HOW DARE YOU. YOU NOT ONLY WERE OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN, BUT YOU WERE LATE TO THE MEETING OF YOUR FIANCE, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF YOU HAD A BOOK IN YOUR HAND. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND IS GOING TO WANT TO MARRY YOU NOW-",

"It's not like I want to marry him, especially if his family is only using me for my quirk." You say, cutting her off.

"EXCUSE ME, YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE. YOU WILL BE GETTING FIFTY LASHINGS, AND WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY MEALS UNTIL YOU LEAVE WITH YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND. THEN YOU ARE HIS PROBLEM, AND BELIEVE ME IF YOU THINK I'M CRUEL, HE IS WORSE. SO HAVE FUN WELL YOU CAN BECAUSE IT WON'T LAST." She screeched back.

Your sister walked over to your step mother and handed her the whip. She then smirked, and walked out of the room.

"Ritsu please" You plead as the door closes. Tears filling your eyes.

"Desk now!" Your step mother said calming down. You walked over to your desk and took off your dress and were left in your undergarments. You leaned against your desk chair before hearing a crack followed by a searing pain. The other and another, this went on for about 30 minutes until she was finally finished.

"Clean yourself up, you are to leave with Bakugou tomorrow morning. We are planning on having a small feast tonight, but I will make up an excuse for your absence. Don't even think about attending." Your step mother said before walking out of the room and slamming the door behind her.

As soon as she left you broke down in tears. Of course this was how you have always been treated by her, it still ended in pain every time you opened your mouth. You felt droplets of blood soaking your undergarments, but you didn't care. Your heart felt heavy and you had a headache from crying to much.

After about ten minutes, you got up and bathed your self before tending to your wounds. It stung, but that is part of your punishment. Once you were done you dressed in a light and flowy dress that wouldn't constrict your wounds.

You wanted to go for a walk outside, but it was still raining and your step mother was already mad at you. It was your last day in the palace, but you couldn't think of anything to do.

*Grumble*

You look down at your stomach and realize that you are starving.