~19~

You waltzed through the gardens as the winter breeze blew through the air. Your long flowy dress flew around you as you wandered into the forest surrounding the castle. The light falling snow gave the forest a soft and peaceful aura.

You felt so calm as you happily walked on the paths softly coated with snow. The only noise was the wind and your muffled footsteps. You wanted to stay outside forever as you walked farther and farther away from the palace.

You wondered for a little while more before you finally arrived at your destination. A large willow tree coated in snow. Katsuki told you about its beauty, but you never made time to see it.

A smile graced your face as you watched the glittering tree. Icicles and snow made the tree look as though it had been frozen in time as all of its leaves were abandoned.

You wished you could see the sight with Katsuki by your side, but he was ridiculously busy with some neighboring kingdoms threats.

You slowly walked up to the tree and ran your hand along its cold bark. As you circled the tree you heard a small squik.

You looked down to find a small chipmunk buried under a layer of snow. You quickly bent down and picked it up before taking off your coat and wrapping the small animal in it.

You didn't mind the cold winter air, as you nurtured the small animal back to health. You felt the cool winter breeze on your back as the chipmunk slowly started moving again.

After about 10 minutes the animal was up and moving again. You slowly set the chipmunk on a branch and watched it run off. You smiled to yourself as you picked up your coat from the ground.

As you picked it up, a large gust of wind nearly swept you off your feet. You quickly turn around with your coat in your hand as you decide to head back to the palace.

Suddenly you felt something warm against your back. You quickly turn around to see a tall figure looming over you.

The man had black hair and his body was covered in deep welts and scars. He was wearing a long black cape and you could visibly see a sword on his hip. His eyes were deep cerulean and full of arrogance. In his hand was a ball of deep blue flames.

You fell back onto the ground, your coat cushioning your fall. Your eyes widened with shock at the man who obviously was not there for a simple conversation.

"My, You are a pretty little thing aren't you?" The man said, His face carrying a large smirk.

Your throat felt dry as you struggled to speak.

You have to get out of here.

"w-who are you?" You stutter out. You wished you could sound strong and independent but you were meak and scared.

"I'm Dabi. Though my name won't matter. You'll be dead soon enough." He said as he slowly stalked towards you.

Thinking quickly, your eyes float to the sword on his belt. As the man got closer you jumped and grabbed his sword before putting it in front of you.

"Stay back!" You yell as you point the sword in his direction.

"Wow, she is smart too." He chuckled at your determination.

"I've been trained in combat. Don't you even think about laying a hand on me." You say sternly as you waved the sword swiftly.

Dabi stood there for a moment before laughing lightly for a second. You looked at him in confusion before his eyes went dark.

"So have I, but I don't feel in the mood for having a fight with a stupid little princess today." He said before lunging at you. You dodged his attack before sweeping your feet under his.

He fell to the ground with a thud as you put the blade to his throat.

"Now, leave and never return." You say as you slowly take the sword away from his neck.

"I'm bored." Dabi paused as he sat up. "Toga, you can come out now." The man rolled his eyes as he spoke.

"Huh?" Was all you could say before a gray-ish cloth was placed against your mouth. The cloth smelled sweet and candy like as you struggled to breath.

"She is so cute! Do you think the captain will let me keep her." A high female voice spoke by your ear. You tried to speak but the world slowly went dark.

~~~~

I'm so so sorry. I said I was going to update everyday but life got in the way. I will hopefully post more soon. I've just been super stressed with school and my attention has been on my other (more successful) fan fic. <3 Sarah-chan