~9~

The next day you woke up on your bed, surrounded by a pile of books on fighting techniques and famous fighters.

Rubbing your eyes you get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom. Inside was someone preparing a bath for you.

"w-who are you" The figure turned around and grinned.

"Hello! I'm Mina Ashido, but you can just call me Mina!" She said loudly as she hugged you.

"u-um hi" You said smiling, you hadn't fully woken up, and you were most definitely a mess.

"Oh sorry for not explaining, I'm your personal maid. I was previously Bakugous, but he has moved me to you" She said as she continued to pour things into the tub.

"oh ok" You said yawning. "You don't have to be here if you want to work for Katsuki, I get it. I can prepare things for myself, it's no problem." You say smiling softly.

"Oh no Miss, I'm staying right here. You're not going to get rid of me so easily" She said giggling. "Now strip, we need to prepare you for morning training" She said motioning towards the dress you had worn yesterday.

You didn't bother changing last night, because you were too tired.

"u-um what?!" You say shocked.

"Get undressed so I can bathe you" She said laughing as she rolled her eyes.

"Are y-you sure?" You said chuckling nervously.

"Yes, what are you worrying about? You have the perfect body?!" She said moving towards you.

"o-ok" You say, as you take off your dress and undergarments. Mina then walked you over to the bathtub and you stepped in.

The water was warm and the oils carrested your skin causing you to feel as though you were floating on air.

You sat there as Mina washed your hair. Then once you were done bathing she dried you off. She then pulled something out of your closet, that you hadn't noticed before.

The outfit consisted of long black trousers, a billowy white shirt, Lace up leather boots that raised to your calf, and a cruciform sword attached to a thick leather belt.

You had never worn trousers before, so putting them on for the first time was rather difficult. With some help from Mina you were able to put on the rest of the outfit. You then put your hair up and tied it with a white ribbon.

You looked in the mirror after putting it all on, you looked.......cool. A smile spread across your face by the sight of you wearing clothes that would give your family a heart attack.

You thanked Mina and walked out of your room, there you found Katsuki waiting for you to arrive.

"Tsk, you ready?" He asked as he stared at your appearance.

"Yup" You nodded eagerly. The two of you walked for a while before reaching a large room full of very sweaty men.

"Oi, Listen up!" Katsuki shouted, getting the attention of everyone in the room.

"We have someone joining us today, her name is Y/n. You will treat her with respect, and kindness. If you dont you will be dealing with me." Katsuki said, addressing the group.

You heard murmurs and snickers from the group of men, a lot of them about your gender.

"How could a girl fight?"

"I bet she doesn't even know what a sword is"

"Prince Bakugou must be out of his mind, to let a girl join."

"Any word about her gender that is crude or hateful, will get the speaker kicked out, understood?" Katsuki said, interrupting the murmurs. You blushed, no one had stood up for you before. It was nice.

"Eijiro, Denki, over here!" Katsuki yelled to two men standing around and laughing to themselves.

The two of them immediately ran over and smiled at you.

"From now on, I want you two to mentor her." Katsuki said sternly. "I have business to attend to, but If you need me, I will come ok?"

The boys nodded. Katsuki then walked out of the room away from you and the two men.

"Hiya! I'm Eijiro Kirishima." One of the men said, smiling softly. The man had bright red hair that was put up into a big spike. It reminded you of a fighter in one of the books you read.

"Is your hair, by any chance inspired by the Crimson Riot?!" You blurted out.

"Why yes it is." He chuckled. "I would have never guessed you knew anything about him."

"Oh, I read a book about skilled fighters and he was in it!" You exclaimed. "I really like his quirk too, and how he uses it against his enemies!"

"Me too!" Kirishima agread.

"Hello, sorry to ruin the mood, but you my lady are looking like a snack" The other man said as he shoved Kirishima out of the way. You blushed.

"u-um hi" You said staring at the floor.

"I'm Denki Kaminari, but you can call me Denki, sweet heart." He said lifting your chin flirtatiously.

"Duuude, She's engaged!" Kirishima said as she shoved Denki off of you.

"WHAAAA" Denki said, staring at you. "OHHHH, YOU MUST BE THAT CHICK THAT BAKUGOU TALKS ABOUT!" He exclaimed. All eyes were on you now as Kirishima quickly covered Denki's mouth.

"haha" You burst out laughing at their exchange. You couldn't keep it in, you had never seen two people be so outgoing and funny in your presence before.

Soon the whole room started laughing with you, that was until Katsuki strolled into the room.

"Oi dumbasses, get back to work." He said loudly. He then looked over at you trying to contain your laughter.

"Did you guys train at all?" He said, sighing.

"Nope" You chuckled.