~12~

"Katsuki where are we going?" You ask after a little walking.

"To train." He said before he walked outside into the gardens.

"Oh" You say quickening your pase to match his.

The two of you made it to a clearing in the garden. Katsuki quickly got into position to fight. You followed him and reddied yourself.

Katsuki made the first move as he lunged forward. You quickly dogged his attack and slashed at his stomach.

He jumped back before aiming his sword to your shoulder. You blocked his attack with your sword before going through his parted legs and hitting the backs of his legs.

This however did not work. When you attacked, he slid his blade through the handle of your sword. He threw your sword up into the air before catching it in his free hand.

"You didn't think you could pull that useless move on me and win, did you?" He chuckled and your distressed expression.

You then stood up and clenched your fists in front of you.Katsuki laughed at your determination, before running towards you with both swords. You ran around him and hit the back of his knees again.

He fell on the ground before reaching up and pulling you down as well. You quickly noticed he lost the swords. You ran over and pinned him to the ground.

"I win, yes" You say triumphantly.

You smiled at him for a moment at his face that was riddled with defeat. This however did not last long as his distressed expression turned into a cocky smirk.

He rolled over and pinned your wrists to the ground under him.

"I don't think so," He said, his smirk growing.

You felt your face heat up at the very suggestive position he put you in.

"I-" You were lost for words.

"Aww, has a cat got your tongue?" He said chuckling at your flustered face.

"n-no" You stutterd.

"mhm, sure" He said sarcastically. You turned away from the smirking man in front of you. Your face was red hot.

"Ya know, you're kinda cute when you're flustered" He said, laughing as he let go of you.

You sat up and looked away from him. You avoided his gaze, you knew that your face probably had a deep shade of red plastered on it.

"I've got to go to training, see you later" Katsuki said as he stood and left.

"Bye" You mumbled under your breath. You were too embarrassed to say anything else.