~5~

The next day went by quicker than expected. You awoke feeling happier than normal. All your pain had disappeared, thanks to Prince Bakugous quirk.

You quickly got out of bed and stretched before going to bathe. You undressed from your night clothes and stepped into the warm tub filled with bubbles.

You would have to thank your maids later, for making it before you woke up. Your step mother took away your maids as soon as she married your father, however they have still been helping you regularly.

It's not that you needed the help, it's just nice to have someone assist you with running baths and doing your laundry sometimes.

After thoroughly cleansing yourself of all the dust and grime your body accumulated the day before, you changed into a simple f/c dress.

The dress wasn't elegant or classy, but it was your favorite. Glitter and gemstone were never where your heart lied. The sleeves were long and made of a soft and flowy fabric. The skirt was made of the same fabric and went down to your ankles.

The only fancy detail the dress had, was a white sash that wrapped around your waist and tied into a cute bow at the back.

You then put the front half of your hair up and tied it with a soft white ribbon that complemented the dress. (If your hair is short, you can choose the style)

You then put in a pair of white flats and walked out of your room. You went through the secret passage in the ballroom, and grabbed you favorite book.

You slowly strolled out of the passage and to the kitchen. You picked up a snack and walked out to the gardens.

As soon as you stepped outside, your nose was in the book. You already knew where you were going so you didn't worry about getting lost.

Today you decided to go to the forest instead of the gardens. The fall colors calms your nerves and creates an aura of peacefulness.

As you walked to the large willow tree a little ways off the path, you felt a unfamiler presence. You looked up from your book to see Prince Bakugou sitting up in the tree.

It was obvious he hadn't noticed you yet. He was staring off into space, looking off into the distance, focused on other things.

He looked so peaceful up amongst the soft hues of orange and yellow. All of the anger and frustration he normally wore was gone. His hair was a mess as always, and his clothes were a bit disheveled, but he didn't seem to mind.

You felt like you could stare at his peaceful expression for hours. That was until he spoke.

"Are you going to stand there all day? I know I'm handsome, but I would have never thought you would fall victim to my looks." He smirked.

You felt your face heat up, you didn't know he knew you were there.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-to bother you. I-I will leave." You say quickly as you turn to leave.

"No, no you can stay. I was the one who intruded on your private space. I will just take my leave." He said before jumping down from the tree branch he was perched on.

"No, it's fine. You're no bother. I just came to read. You can stay if you would like." You say softly before sitting down at the base of the tree.

You reopened your book and started to read again. You suddenly felt something plop down next to you.

You turned to see Bakugou sitting right next to you. He was looking over your shoulder at the book in your hand.

"What's so great about this thing anyway?" He said confusion laced in his angry tone. "It's just words, why do you like these?"

"I-I don't know." You paused. "I find them comforting" you mumbled the last part, but he heard you anyway.

"Are you scared of me?" He said bluntly. "You keep to yourself when I'm around, and stutter when you speak to me."

You didn't know how to respond. You were scared of him, but how do you tell someone that?

"y-yes" You said meekly.

"Why? Have I hurt you in anyway?" He said concerned.

You shook your head determinedly. "No, not at all. I'm just a bit scared, because people say foolish things about you."

"Like what?" He said, pressing further.

"They say that you have an awful temper, and that you lash out at anyone you disagree with."

"It's true" He said blankly.

"w-what?" You say confused.

"I do" He paused. "I'm a jerk"

"No, It can't be. A jerk would not have cleaned and healed the wounds of a person they just met. A jerk couldn't save someone from their step mother who was trying to kill them" You say argumentatively.

"Anyone would have done that, I'm just your average guy, y/n" He said staring out into the woods.

"but you're not just anyone, bakugou. You're a prince. Your my fiance." You say throwing your hands up in annoyance, but then it hit you.

He is your fiance, you're going to be married?!

"Yeah well, I don't care if you're my fiance. I'm still a jerk." He said with the same blank expression.

"Ugh Bakugou, you're not a jerk." You say annoyed

"Katsuki." He said bluntly.

"Wha-"

"Call me Katsuki, like you said your my fiance. No, need for formalities"

"oh, ok" You say quietly.

The two of you sat in silence for quite awhile until you heard someone shouting in the distance.

"Y/N!"

You didn't respond, nor did Katsuki. After about ten minutes your brother found you a katsuki sitting under the tree.

"Y/n, Prince Bakugou, it's time for the two of you to depart."

~~~~~~

Welp, Idk if anyone is going to read this lol. Anyways, thank you if you do. I have been really slow to update latey, but I'm going to start posing new chapters at least every week. <3 Sarah-chan