•56: Escape route 1•

Inside of Sykkuno's cell.

"What's going on in your mind?" The guy with a skirt asked to Sykkuno.

Sykkuno sighed and replied "I miss my friends.."

"You don't need friends.. they will dissapoint you." The guy said then he giggled afterwards.

"Just kidding, I'm Vince by the way. I'm straight.. and I know you have boyfriend so yeah. Please don't judge me, some peeps just accuse me of robbery and I just like wearing skirt. It's refreshing." Vince added and Sykkuno smiled at him.

"Well umm.. I won't judge you.. Why.. umm. .." Sykkuno stopped and Vince's smile remained.

"Well you look so inlove so yeah.. and I heard you said I love you to someone. Everyone here is calling me homo so don't misunderstood. They are just bullying me." Vince explained and Sykkuno nodded.

"How long have you been here?" Sykkuno questioned to him and his smile faded.

"Not as long as I can remember.." He replied then he sat down next him "How about you? How did you end up here?"

"They accuse me too.. of killing one of my friends." Sykkuno sadly replied as he looked down.

"Well that's sad. That's why I'm soo open to you now I know why! We have something in common!" Vince gracefully whispered to him.

"Umm uhh... yeah.." Sykkuno awkwardly replied.

"Well wanna escape?" He asked and Sykkuno furrowed his brows.

"W-Well.. uhh... I wanna prove my innocence." Sykkuno answered.

Vince sighed and asked "What's your name again?"

"Sykkuno.." he replied.

Vince fixed his skirt and faced Sykkuno "Ok, right.. Sykkuno.." His face is serious and he continues to speak ".. in this world. If you're not rich or powerful, you can't prove your innocence. How matter how saint you are.. you can't. It's just a win-lose situation."

"B-But there's still hope right?" Sykkuno questioned to him and Vince looked away.

"What was that game again? Aaah! Fragile! Yeah that game! That game was dark.. very dark. In that game you're controlling a girl.. a little girl..  well that was very dark but my point is.. powerful people are just going to destroy you just like in that game. They are going to perish you.. If you escape their ya know radar or something.. it will still leave a mark.. a scar.. that will ruin you forever." He explained.

Sykkuno gulped and asked "Does it means we don't have to fight back and just ran away?"

"Maybe that's the only thing we can do. Atleast they might get tired of seeking us.." Vince replied.

"But I don't want to run. I still want to bring my friends' souls in piece." He murmured.

"Friends?" Vince suddenly questioned.. then he paused "How about this..umm I know a game.. I haven't played it yet but it's called Detention.. Like they were locked up in their own school and.. yeah.. there's no way out. If we don't escape, we might end up in the same situation.."

"B-But-" Vince interrupted him by whispering.

"I know, I know that you want justice but what's the point of it if you are already losing?" Sykkuno fliched his fist and Vince continued "If we stay here, you will go to court and they will just bury you alive here. It's either they will pay someone to kill you here or just let you die.."

"Are you a gamer?" Sykkuno suddenly asked and Vince nodded.

"Yes! I am! I play a lot of valorant.. a bit of minecraft and- wait.. you changed the subject..." Vince stared at him in disbelief.

"S-Sorry.. I didn't mean that.." Sykkuno uttered and Vince laughed a little.

"Oh you little cinnamon roll.. So what's the plan of escape? ." Vince asked then one of the wardens approached them.

"No escaping." He said quietly as he glared at them.

"Oh well getting to know each other.. Tell me infos about you, Sykkuno!" Vince changed the topic.

Sykkuno sighed and whispered "I know who's the killer but I can't say it to them because he has a daughter."

"Well that's a lot of informations.." Vince said whilst making the 'shock' face.

"I try to understand him and I still don't know why he's doing this to me. I just know that he wants Jeremy. But.. is that.. I don't wanna-" Vince finished the sentence "Let him go?"

"Yeah.." Sykkuno replied.

"Well I had a friend once.. She's beauty, She's grace but we are completely the opposite. Sometimes, I asked her for her advice and dang it was all so good. That made me look up to her and respect her. But then.. we had a little argument that change me as a person and ruined our so called 'friendship'. Her power, she thinks that I'm just befriending her for power and I think that she's my really my friend. But in the end.. I realize that she just thinks of me as a power chaser.. not a friend.. I ruined her day.. she changed my life." Vince told to Sykkuno and he sighed.

"Sometimes you gotta let go ya know. I didn't let go at first because I love her as a friend. I really love her as a friend but then.. maybe it wasn't destined at all.." Sykkuno just stared at him and Vince smiled.

"You don't get it? How about this..? Umm when I was in highschool, first year. I had a friend yeah... haha.. another friend.." Vince awkwardly said then he continued "HIS name is J- and I know I said I'm straight but in reality I'm just confuse. Yeah.. maybe I'm in denial.. I take that back.. I'm not that straight.. I'm.."

"It's okay.." Sykkuno mumbled and Vince continued.

"Yeah thanks well he's more than a friend to me.. but he had a girlfriend back then.. so yeah... we became really close to the point that I was willing to rob for him and here I am... being accuse of robbery. In the end.. I also let go of him because I lose myself." He explained

" I didn't know who I was.. myself is now a complete stranger to me.. if only I let go of him sooner.. maybe I still have my old self intact." Vince uttered and he was about to cry.

Sykkuno hugged him and whispered "It's okay.. "

He then let go and Vince whispered "Now you have to let go and spilled the tea! To everyone! For us to escape this hell."

"It's not that easy.." Sykkuno replied.

"For me it wasn't easy either.." Vince replied then he added "..But I thought of the best thing that I could possibly do for the greater good of everyone and that's letting go of them.."