•32: Sykkuno's New Information•

||Same Attic, Same Sykkuno||

The recorder continued "So Michael Reeves, do you agree with our deal? Join us or die?" Then Sykkuno heard a sound that was like removing a mask from the recorder.

Then the voice of what he assume Michael suddenly shouted "YOU MOTHERFUCKER! WE TRUSTED YOU! WE LET YOU LIVE IN OUR HOUSE WITH US!!"

That other distorted voice laughed and replied "It's your fault then.. For trusting me.."

"Shinko really need you to come to your-" that voice was quickly interrupted by that former voice and from what Sykkuno assume, it was the imposter. "SHUT THE FUCK UP SHINKO!!"

"But Shinko will get-" that voice what interrupted once again "I don't fucking care.."

"You fucking cunt!" Micheal shouted as Sykkuno can heard his voice suffering and struggling "Hey you-" then he said his name which made Sykkuno trembled and his eyes widened.

Then Micheal asked "Did you kill Rae??" Sykkuno gulped and he was sweating.

The distorted voice replied in a graceful tone "I'll let you guess."

||Meanwhile.. What's happening to Toast¿||

Someone broke in the cafe. With a black wet rain coat and that someone was also wearing mask. Thankfully Su Ming has a rifle in the counter and she pointed that to the someone.

That someone spoke but it was unrecognizable because that freaking gas mask. Yes, it's a gas mask "You really think that everyone was on your side, Jeremy?" The someone asked to Toast.

Then suddenly the world turns upside down. Su Ming pointed the gun towards to Toast and Ori protected Toast.

"Wow... It looks like we have been both betrayed." That someone said then Ori smirked.

"I am always around, but never seen. I am often avoided, but you can't out run me. for I will come when your old and grey, or maybe even the very next day. I will come with cold kiss on your face. I come in may forms of emotional state, weather it's irony, love, laughter, or hate. I am everyone's finale fate. What am I?" Ori asked to that someone.

"I'm just here to have a little deal.."  that someone replied instead of answering the question.

"It is everywhere. You will meet it someday
But not yet- hopefully." Ori murmured then Toast threw a knife at that someone and hit his shoulders.

"Su Ming, don't be such a coward and approach that man.." Toast ordered to Su Ming and she just quickly obeyed it.

Then that someone tried to punch Su Ming but she was a badass girl. She dodged it and punched that someone instead. Then that someone fall down in his knees and Su Ming removed the mask. Ori's eyes widened and Toast breathe heavily in disappointment.

"Shinko!? What the hell???" Ori asked then Shinko smiled.

"Shinko is not gonna let his master to be revealed.." Shinko said while breathing heavily.

Toast slammed his hand on the table and said "It was unexpected but we're in doomed."

"Yeah... now.. Shinko knows that Su Ming is a triple agent and I am a double agent." Ori uttered that made Toast very very defeated.

"Shall we kill him??" Su Ming asked as she glanced to Toast and Ori.

"No, if we kill him then we will just make no difference between us and that fucking Acta." Toast replied then he kneeled in the front of Shinko while Su Ming was tying him up.

"Who are you, Batman? Are you Batman TOAST? An Asian Batman??" Ori asked to him and Toast just glared at him.

"Are serious right now?" Toast asked with annoyance.

"Isn't that obvious? I'm panicking." Ori replied and Su Ming just shouted "SHUT UP YOU TWO! Call Lunaria or someone.."

"Why don't torture him instead?" Someone asked and it was Kein.

"I mean why not?" Su Ming asked to Toast.

Toast changed the subject and asked "Why are you here, Kein?"

"I forgot my doughnut." Kein replied then Su Ming laughed.

"I already eat it." Su Ming said and Kein glared at her.

"What the fuck, Su Ming? I made it by myself!" Kein shouted at her then Ori rolled her eyes and shouted too "SHUT UP OR ELSE!" And they both shut up.

Toast suddenly had an idea and spit it out "What if you all go there and say that Shinko betrayed Acta?"

"He won't believe all of you." Shinko said while his eyes were like sharp snake eyes glaring at Toast then he shouted "HE WON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Then he stood up tried to head butt or smashed his head to Toast's and continue on doing that until they were both dead.

"Too bad, Majority wins." Toast said then he grabbed an umbrella from the counter and focused his gaze on them.

"There's a hurricane or typhoon arriving tonight, actually it's here but it's not fully ya know.. not fully here.. Be careful." Kein said then he was about to say a quote but Toast already left.

Kein sighed in disappointment and Su Ming  mumbled "I wonder what Phillip will react about this."

Ori smiled and replied "Well he really loves seeing people suffer."

"Well.. even Shinko..? I mean.. are they..?" Su Ming asked but she remembered that Shinko was right there.. glaring and listening and more glaring.

Ray, can you please pick up your boy here.... he's... glaring.. send help..

Ori sighed and said tiredly "Just bring this boy in our facility and do what Toast said. Let's flip the story and hope that will be fine."

"But.. Shinko is one of.. Asher's orphans.." Kein replied and Ori just sighed again.

"Well isn't that perfect? Let's just say that he's ya know. He's listening to us so I can't say it." Ori mumbled then she continued "You two should get this man in our car and let's go. Okay. We can't fail this because if we do. We will all die. Just let Toast do his things and we will help him. That's the plan and we will just stick to it for now."