•10: Deep Very Deep Voice•

¤In the house.. yeah¤

Micheal, Toast and Sykkuno entered the house where it all started. Toast is still carrying Sykkuno in his back even though he is heavy.

Let me get you a quick summarization
So in the outside of blessroll, the journal went gone and Micheal was pissef. Toast brought Sykkuno down in the backseat and got in the car with a lot of traumas and frustration. Sykkuno fell asleep and Toast drove becuase Micheal was so angry about the journal. End~ c'mon..

When they arrived here, he still carried him. They saw everyone in the dining area, talking seriously then silence entered when they saw the three boys. Their eyes widened and Corpse immediately ran towards Sykkuno.

Toast settled him down on the floor, yes your read it right, ON THE FLOOR and Corpse asked in a worried tone "Oh god, Sykkuno. What happened? Did they hurt you?" Then he glanced at Toast and Micheal. "DID YOU HURT HIM?" and that was scary becuase of his voice.

Sykkuno sighed and replied "Don't worry, Corpse. I'm fine."

"Don't act like a worried boyfriend, Corpse. You aren't even his boyfriend." Toast said with his furrowed brows.

"Are you? You just left with him and now he's injured." Corpse said as he stood up in the front of Toast and their raging eyes met.

"Omg Micheal are you okay?" Lily asked as she rushed to Mykull and broke the tension between Corpse and Toast.

"Yes, honey." Micheal said as he touched Lily's right hand and they looked at each other.

"I wish I'm not single!" Yvonne shouted to interrupt Reechu.

Corpse kneeled in the front of Sykkuno while Sykkuno was sitting on the ground, yes the floor. He slowly but surely lifted Sykkuno in a bridal style and said "I will take of Sykkuno."

Then they were about to leave but Toast shouted "In your dreams, Corpse! In your dreams!" Then they completely left the dining area and they head to the basement.

"Toast, we need to talk." Pokimane said as she approached him.

Toast just crossed his arms and replied "Yes but in the front of everyone."

"Well I just wanna say that you are kinda sus." Poki said as she turned around and grabbed a glass of water.

"Actually, you too Poki." Micheal said defending his 'boyfriend' in the front of her girlfriend.

"What? What did I do wrong?" She asked to Micheal then she took a little sip of the water.

"Well, I agree. I heard you and Rae fought before she died." Brodin said that left Poki speechless.

"What's your defense, Poki?" Toast asked as he took out his pipe.

"I gotta say this, I'm not the imposter. I may know something about her death but if I spill the tea the problem might get worse." She explained then she sighed and continued "Let's say we have Toast and he's working with the authorities but our enemies here have a very connections and power that might kill us all."

"Its better than doing nothing." Toast said then he did the vaping thing and added "if we just get the right formula and do the right moves, we might checkmate the enemies."

He gulped and asked "How many enemies are there exactly?"

"It's the darkweb, Toast." Poki said in a sad tone.

"Hmmmm... I can't say if that's a lot." Toast said while he's in thinking position.

Micheal took out his laptop from his bag and said "Well, you have Micheal Reeves here."

"That's not how I solve a problem, Micheal." Toast said then he just sat down and added "I guess it will be the best if we do a further investigation. Testimonies are just words and they can be lies and decept, we need more evidence."

"Ok why did you bring Sykkuno in the first place? And where did you two go? Why is he injured?" Scarra asked to Toast.

Toast just smirked and replied "Well, I can't really say the details but you are asking the wrong person here."

"There's so many secrets here. Spill the tea, Toast and Poki... also Micheal is there." Masayoshi said with confusion.

"Just don't ask about Sykkuno, ask Poki. She said she know something... or maybe everything." Toast said completely avoiding a topic about Sykkuno

¤Meanwhile in the basement where Otakus sleep and live¤

CORPSE is trying his best to heal Sykkuno but just can't. He's not a healer or something. He's a FRICKING narr- no. Haha. Silence is the only you'll hear. Sykkuno is just silently watching Corpse and Corpse is trying his best, man.

"So... what happened?" Corpse asked that broke the silence.

"Uuuh.. I can't really explain it in a simple way.." Sykkuno awkwardly replied to Corpse as he was trying to endure the pain.

Corpse saw the bite looking wound on Sykkuno's feet and asked "Did a large animal bite you?"

"Umm..... a bear trap..?" Sykkuno answered with a little of unsure tone in his voice.

"Oh, did you go in a forest or something?" Corpse asked and Sykkuno just looked down.

"Umm it's wasn't really a forest... more like a hunted house..." Sykkuno replied in low volume.

Corpse just keep his posture intact and asked in his deep voice "Who would put a bear trap in a hunt- oh.. why did you went there?"

"It was Toast's idea.... but don't worry, I'm okay." Sykkuno said as he tried hiding the pain.

"No you're not... stop saying that you're fine when you're not really fine." Corpse said in his deep voice then he continued to sat next to Sykkuno.

"Umm... uhh.." Sykkuno mumbled. Classic Sykkuno.

"Umm.. do you have a girlfriend?" Corpse asked... in his deep voice... while looking at Sykkuno.

"Girlfriend? No.... as I always said... girls aren't attracted to me." Sykkuno replied awkwardly.

"And yet, you're correct. I'm not a girl." Corpse jokingly said in his voice... Then he giggled after.

"Oh,...okay..?" Sykkuno said in his normal voice... normal voice.

"Well, you know. You can lean on me if you want. I can give you flowers, protect you and even ya know...hahah.. but most importantly I can cook! Anything! Umm I know I'm introvert but I always hang out with my friend. Don't worry, I'll spend more time with you." Corpse said then he tried to hold Sykkuno's hand but he miserably failed.

"Uhh.. " Sykkuno tried his best not to be awkward but.. also failed... successfully failed.

Toast just laughed out loud at the stairs and shouted "Ha! Simp!"