•15: A sweet moment•

<Somewhere in the Street>

Toast and Sykkuno are just walking peacefully. Toast parks the car somewhere and now they are just chillin. They are going somewhere and Toast is really eager to find the impostor. But then Sykkuno got distracted by something.

"Toast... is that.. a.. Bubble Tea shop???" Sykkuno asked as he looked at the Bubble Tea shop.

Toast sighed and replied "We'll stop there for a moment and continue on walking, okay? We are getting so close."

"Why didn't we brought the car?" Sykkuno asked back to Toast and Toast just looked away.

"It's just nearby." He replied then he looked around.

He saw a very suspicious lady with a hat, mask and sunglasses. Base on Toast's perspective, he noticed that the suspicious lady was having a similar skin tone as the Phonoi girl. Toast quickly grabbed Sykkuno's arm and Sykkuno glanced at him in surprise.

"A-are we g-going t-to the Bubble T-tea shop??" Sykkuno always gets the flutter of excitement and romantic sensation everytime Toast touches him.

Toast walked as fast as he could while dragging Sykkuno and he whispered "Someone is following us."

"Oh.. no.."Sykkuno said as he tried to walked as fast as Toast.

Toast then looks back and sees the same girl. That woman is holding a briefcase and Toast suspects that the briefcase is not just a normal thing. Something is in there and he can feel it.

He then whispered to Sykkuno "Slowly pull out the coat and hat. We will do the black widow and captain America thingy here."

"W-what? Ok.. I guess." Sykkuno said as he did what Toast said then Toast asked "Can you run?"

"No.. but I will try." Sykkuno said as he stopped pulling out the coat and hat from his bag.

"Don't, you'll just hurt yourself. Just do what I said." Toast said as they joined the crowd of people and tried to blend in.

Toast never looked back, instead he dragged Sykkuno from the main street to a very dark alley. Sykkuno then took out the coat and hat. Toast immediately put them on and he touched Sykkuno's face. He use the coat to cover Sykkuno's body and their lips met as Toast tried to block his face. Sykkuno's eyes widened as he tries to comprehend what is going on.

That suspicious girl arrived in the entrance of the alley and put the suitcase in her front. She then took out a gun secretly as if she was trying to hide it from the civilians. She then saw two men.. and she approached them slowly. She glances at the end of the alley to see if anyone is there but she sees no one. She then slowly walked towards them.

"Umm... hello dudes.." She greeted as she tried to hide her gun and titled her head to see their faces. As soon as she heard some weird noises, she quickly retreats and says "Oh sh- nevermind.. sorry."

Then she ran away. Toast let go of Sykkuno and Sykkuno froze. He was still processing and wishing that the intimate moment never ended. His face reddened and his heart is still pumping so hard.

As he calmed down, he asked Toast "Wh-what was t-that...??"

"The black widow and captain America thingy." Toast replied calmly as he removed Corpse's things.

"I-" Toast interrupted Sykkuno by saying "You said, you can't run."

Sykkuno didn't answered BECUASE HE IS STILL PROCESSING that's why Toast changed the topic "So you want the Bubbles tea, right? Let's get one for you and then we can continue in our investigation."

"S-sounds.. l-like... a g-great.. p-plan." Sykkuno almost lost his breath while saying that.

"Good." Toast said then he walked alone, leaving Sykkuno behind.

Sykkuno followed him like a little puppy again. Then someone rushed towards to them which catch Toast completely off gaurd.

"Hey!" A woman said and when Toast faced that lady, it was Neytiri with Ninja.

"Toast!!! Our dinner bonding!!!" Ninja said as he approached Toast but Toast completely ignored him.

"Why did follow us?" Toast said as he furrowed his brows.

"So we received the results from Rae's murder and from others." Neytiri said and Toast stared at her.

"What took you so long to get the other cases' results?" Toast asked to Neytiri.

Neytiri sighed and replied "Toast, there's a lot of cases going on here. I also have the case of the boy who got hurt and to be honest, you are the only who have time to investigate about this criminal organization."

"Let's talk in the Bubble Tea shop." Toast said then he headed to the Bubble Tea shop across the street.

The three of them followed him and Neytiri asked "Don't get me wrong but.. you're risking your own life here, Toast."

"My friend just died, Rae needs justice." Toast said in a serious tone then once they reached the door of the Bubble Tea shop, he asked "What are doing, Ninja?"

"To be honest, he's not really contributing something about this big case." Neytiri replied and Ninja glared at her.

"EXCUSE ME, I'M PREPARING THE DINNER.." Ninja shouted at Neytiri and Toast opened the door then hold it for all of them.

Neytiri assist Sykkuno and she said "That really looks like a severe injury."

"Don't worry, Neytiri. As long as he's alive, he's fine." Toast said then he closed the the door behind him.

"May I ask, why did you choose him as your partner instead of having us by your side?" Neytiri asked then Toast gave Ninja a 'go away' look.

Ninja smiled and questioned Sykkuno "What flavour do you wanna have, Sykkuno?"

"A green tea please." Sykkuno said then Ninja nodded and left.

Toast looked at Neytiri directly in her eyes and said "He is not capable of lying, Neytiri."

"What? What do you mean? He's too kind?" Neytiri asked to Toast with a lot of confusion in her voice.

"Sykkuno, do you have a huge crush on me?" Toast asked while staring at Neytiri.

Sykkuno's eyes widened and he blushed as he answered "WHAT!?.. no.. that's insane-" THEN he stopped and covered his mouth.

Toast sighed and took out a puking bag "Here, I prepared it for you."

Sykkuno took it and puke in it. Neytiri is just... speechless and she nodded her head "No way... Sykkuno.. you like Toast?? I mean.. that's great to know that Sykkuno can't lie.."

She gulped and added "Why..? Why are you saying this to me..?? I mean I'm aware that you never trust anyone, Toast. Since then... why?? Does this means that you trust me?"

"No, I don't trust you.." Toast said then he continued "...just in case something happened to the both of us; me and Sykkuno, you know what to do."

That's all of the update. may I ask.. who's the former reporter? Hello..oc owners.. ??