•59: Escape attempt•

-Chillin in the prison-

"So are we gonna escape or what?" Vince asked to Sykkuno and Sykkuno stared at the floor.

"Is there any options?" Sykkuno asked with a sad tone.

"Uhh.. maybe.. if you stay, you will probably rot here." Vince replied which made Sykkuno a bit worried. 

"But I want to prove my innocence. I want to prove that I am not the imposter they were looking for. I want to clear my name and I want to fix  the misunderstandings about me. I want to do all of that-" He was cut off by Vince who questioned "How? How can you prove to those mfs who only care about their money? Do you have money for that? To pay them?" 

"No, I.." Sykkuno just sighed and looked down.

Vince comforts him by holding his shoulder and saying "If we find out everything outside, I promise that we will prove that you are innocent."

A/N
Sorry for short chapter and late update. It's because I'm not really doing well and.. trying to recover i think.. yeah we all have that point of time when we are not in a good condition.. well mine is taking so long so I'll try to update like.. more often. Also also.. the other books are out so if you want to check it out, feel free to do so.  And have a good day! Peace!