•47: Her name is Pokimane•

Back to the present.

Toast looked around with his furrowed brows. "Okay, let me get this straight. Who dared to hurt Sun ah?? I will fucking ripped off your ass."

"Not me, totally not me." Pokimane replied and they are all sus here.

"But they came out of Shinko's room?" Toast murmured to himself.

The rain completely stops and silence rises. Toast suddenly got a call from someone and he answered it. 

"Hello?? Jodi if this is you. I'm busy. Your name is just J in my contacts so I am not quite sure if this is really you." Toast said in the phone and he just heard a scream.

"Toast where is Masayoshi??" The person in the phone asked and Toast gulped.

"You really are, Jodi. Listen.. I-" He was quickly interrupted by a loud sound of door banging. 

The door immediately opened and it revealed a mad Jodi, Neytiri, Ninja and a whole swap team. Their guns are not lowered and they are all alert. Neytiri stared at Toast with a disappointed look in her eyes. Ninja took out a handcuff from his pocket and  approached Sykkuno.

Toast quickly blocked him and whispered "C'mon man"

Ninja glared at him and asked "Isn't your job to bring justice?"

"So you know? Toast you know!? and you didn't told us!?" Neytiri questioned to him and Toast sighed.

Corpse and Sun Ah came out of the room because of the loud bang. Everyone is confuse even Sykkuno. Lunaria is trying to hide and calming herself down.

"What's happening? Toast what is happening??" Lily asked to him then she looked around "What's up with SWAP?"

Jodi sighed and glared at him. "It's because someone just give us the missing clues and evidence that proves Sykkuno is the one who killed Rae and..." She stopped and leaned closer to Toast then she continued ".. Toast knows it. He killed our friends Toast! HE KILLED MASAYOSHI!"

"And there's body here. There Pewds's body." Ninja added which made Toast a little nervous>

"I-I.." Sykkuno is having a mental breakdown and Corpse stepped in.

"You can't just do this to Sykkuno, he's the most good here. He can't do that." Corpse said in a worried tone. 

Lily froze and just fall down. Thankfully Poki was thee to catch her. All of them glared at Sykkuno and Sykkuno didn't know what to do. The swap team approached him and Ninja tied his hands with handcuff. They were all in shock and Toast still stopped them.

"Guys.. let me explain.." They all ignored him and Jodi just glared at him again.

"You have choices Toast, get fired or just resign" Jodi said and they were about to leave but Corpse shouted.

"NO! YOU CAN't take him away! You can't do that!" He defended Sykkuno but then Toast looked down and replied.

"Corpse stop... I know." Toast said to him and he just stopped.

They just watched him silently went away as they all looke down. Lily cried and chased them. She held Sykkuno's collar and shouted in tears "Where's Michae!!!!?"

She repeatedly asked that until Yvonne came to pick her up. Poki stared at Toast and asked "Is that the truth?"

"No.. it's not." Toast uttered in sadness and Poki leaned closer.

"What is it then?" She questioned to Toast and he just sighed.

Corpse glanced at them and asked "Toast.. why? Is there something that you know and we don't know."