•38: What if??•

▪Same Rainy Day▪

The tension continues to rise as all of them sit down. Su Ming, Lunaria and Ori finally arrived as well and it just added some more tension. They glared at each other, all of them knew something. Lily realized that Toast, the person trusted the most, probably knew what happened to Micheal. Poki knew that she was probably gonna die soon. In short, they are all just sus..

"So who killed Masayoshi, Pewds?" Toast asked cassually to Pewds.

Everyone's eyes widened and focused on him. Lily gasped and asked "Masayoshi died? When? How about Micheal?"

"Well he's probably dead too.." Scarra murmured and everyone heard it.

"Sun ah, darling.. come here.." Sykkuno said then Sun Ah quickly went upstairs and followed Sykkuno.

They stay away from everyone else and Toast sighs "Who's the imposter?" Asks Toast.

Lunaria stopped Pewds from answering and instead she grabbed Toast. They went in the corner and talked "You know.. the imposter is here and it's Timothee but.."

"But what??" Toast asked in a low volume.

"Do you wanna reveal him? Are you sure about that??" Lunaria questioned to him and Toast looked down.

Toast gulped and replied "Well, he killed my friend, Rae and now, Masayoshi.."

"No he didn't killed Rae.. and it was probably for greater good to kill Masayoshi." Lunaria uttered to him.

Toast giggled in annoyance and asked "What's wrong with you? I mean if not now when? I've been waiting for so long, for the truth.."

"How about Asher? What are you planning to do with him?" Lunaria asked in a worried tone.

"Expose him.." Toast answered and Lunaria laughed a little in disappointment.

"That's not great.." Lunaria mumbled then she continued "Toast listen, you have to plan this and reconsider this."

"Why? Why do I have to do that?" Toast asked to her and she furrowed her brows.

"Toast.. you have something to lose and Timothee has everything to lose. Don't let them take away that something you have." Lunaria explained to Toast in a worried tone.

"I'm willing to lose everything." Toast replied and Lunaria just rolled her eyes.

"Even Lily? Even Sykkuno?" Lunaria asked and Toast just remained silent.

That silence made Lunaria continued "C'mon, can you lose your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend.." Toast replied.

Lunaria smiled and said "Oh man, you don't know how obvious it is. You're falling into a deep hole, no excape and no way to avoid it."

"It's like a very deep ocean. To be exact, the deepest part of the ocean, Mariana Trench." Ori suddenly said to them and that made Toast almost jumped.

"Oh god, why..?" Toast said while touching his chest.

"So we already know it and I know that you already know it.." Ori said to Toast and he sighed.

"I need to know everything. His motive, his weapon and a lot of evidence. Even though we have witness, we still need a solid proof." Toast then stared at Pewds and whispered at Lunaria "Did you record everything, Lunaria?"

"Oh yeah.. I forgot to turn it off but.. it's fine.." Lunaria whispered back.

"And this is still recording?" Ori asked tiredly to Lunaria.

"Haha.. yeah.." Lunaria replied awkwardly.

"So what's the plan now??" Ori asked to Toast.

Toast smiled and answered "Let's play a game, it's called Tag and he's It. If we hunt them down but without revealing ourselves, we can pin him down. It also has a little mixture of game of chess."

"Well that sounds like a great advertisement for a riot game?" Ori asked jokingly and they both ignored her.

"How can we do that?? I know that's not your forte." Lunaria questioned to him and Toast glanced Shinko.

"Well you all report to me that someone is truly dangerous and really loves to play games." Toast murmured as Shinko glanced back at him and smiled.

"He's not completely on our side. He just join us because if we didn't brought him with us, he'll be dead by now. Thankfully, I am not willing to watch someone die and we are good people here." Ori explained as she also glanced at Shinko.

"Well that fucking guy just obliterated Sykkuno and I kicked him.. and.. he's too good to be.. a killer.. I wonder what made him to become a monster." Toast uttered and Lunaria looked at him in surprise.

"Oh you're curious too?" Lunaria questioned to him.

"I don't know, something about feels so off." Toast replied then he just cassually joined in and said "Oh sorry for that interruption."

"So shall we continue?" Pewds asked to Toast and Toast smiled.

"It's raining, well the imposter can't kill us all right? But what if all of the innocents finds out that he is the imposter?" Toast questioned to Pewds and Pewds glanced at them one by one.

"What is it, Toast? What will we do to him?" Pewds asked to Toast and Toast smiled even wider.

"An eye for an eye they said." Toast replied and Poki immediately turned herself in.

"I mean if we are talking about M'lady here, I'll probably kill someone for her." Poki added to Toast's respond.

"We aren't gonna kill the imposter, we are gonna torture him till he die." Corpse said in his deep voice, thankfully Sun Ah didn't heard it.

"Well the imposter just killed my boi Masayoshi.. of course vengeance.." Abe said in a scary tone.

Scarra just smiled and mumbled "You guys are scary.." but then he shouted "WELL I'M FATHER FIGURE HERE SO.. I DON'T KNOW.."

"If I find out that the imposter also kill Micheal, I don't know what I am capable to do.." Lily said in a worried tone.

"See? They all have weapons here.. katana, sharp knives, sharp swords, and name it all. They have it all so I won't probably allow that because my job is to bring justice not death." Toast explained to Pewds.

Pewds just laughed and sighed "You just want to protect HIM, aren't you?"

■▪yes the one in the upper part.. i mean the picture is 24 year old Sun Ah. You're probably wondering why i didn't update this for idk how many days and thats because of that photo.. I drew it and it consumed a lot of my time so I'm very sorry uploading late and also ASSIGNMENTS. I apologize▪■