•08: Micheal Reeves•

□Outside of that creepy Old mansion□

Toast is still carrying Sykkuno but they refuse to go back. Let's say there's a lot of unpleasant memories there that Toast doesn't wanna remember anymore and there are creepy people there so yeah. Sykkuno is heavy and Toast is not that strong that's why he almost drop Sykkuno like a multiple times, but Sykkuno being a martyr ya know.

"Can you take out the keys?" Toast said as he raised Sykkuno a little.

Sykkuno is still blushing and his heart is still racing like a blowing reservoir. "Umm.. Uuuh... where.??" He asks as he tries not to blush.

"Inside of my jacket, right there in the secret pocket. Well it's not secret anymore." Toast said as he tried to pointed it out.

"Oh..." Sykkuno mumbled as he glanced at his chest.

His heart beats faster as he put his hands under his jacket as if he is undressing him. But he clearly trying his best not to freak out because if he does, Toast will definitely drop him. He slowly but surely reach for that pocket and then suddenly someone shouted.

"WASSUP, CRACKHEADS!?" That interrupted Sykkuno from getting the keys.

He immediately removes his hand from down there and looks at the- that's absolutely Micheal Reeves.

How did he get here? Toast asked to himself.

I didn't know that Toast has a six pack. Sykkuno told in his mind.

Micheal just casually destroyed the locks in the gate and just boom, it works. As long as it works, it's gonna be fine. Then when he tried to opened it, the whole gate fell down and almost hit Toast and Sykkuno.

"Oh chill, Micheal. You almost killed me." Toast jokingly said as he almost dropped Sykkuno too.

"C'mon Toasty, how can I kill my own boyfriend?" Micheal jokingly asked then he added "Poki said that you two are here."

"How did she-... I dont know, Micheal that's kinda sus." Toast said as he fixed his posture and grip in Sykkuno.

"So what are you doing here? Making investigations? Or making out?" Micheal asked to the both them and Sykkuno just gulped.

"What? You want a Threesome?" Toast jokingly asked back and Sykkuno's confusion intensifies.

Micheal laughed and replied "I thought you'll never ask." Then he noticed Sykkuno's injury and stepped backwards "Oh god, you really did a thing here?"

"Its an injury, Micheal. An injury." Toast said to Micheal and Micheal just nodded.

"So let's go to the cafe." Micheal said then he approached Toast and took the keys out of his jacket.

That's normal, Micheal knows where Toast put his things. Especially- Sykkuno just looked at them like, what the heck is happening?

"Why in the cafe? Not in the hospital?" Toast asked to Micheal and he just smiled.

"Sykkuno is a nurse, he can just ya know.. that's not bad. That's just a minor injury." Micheal said then he winked and continued "Take that from a tazer expert."

"That's concerning." Toast said then he looked at his car.

"By the way, I put my things in your car when I got here then I set up a little camera all over outside of the gate so it means all around. Then I don't wanna put inside becuase that house looks like it's gonna kill me." Micheal said while walking backwards.

"Be careful, there's bear traps everywhere." Toast cautiously warned him but he didn't listen.

He just smiled and replied "I'm a bad bitch, it can't kill me."

Toast giggled a little and said "Same old Micheal, some things never change."

"You should come to the house and join us again." Micheal sayz and Sykkuno is still here, He is just silently watching... on Toast's back.

"Nah, man. After what happened, I should give Valkyrae the justice she deserves." Toast dramatically answered to him.

Micheal sighed and uttered "SPEAKING OF RAE, I SET UP a lot of cameras outside and inside of our house. And I found something really interesting."

"Really? You've been accusing Poki for like... ya know." Toast said to him and Micheal just laughed.

"You are doing the same too. You're accusing her." Micheal replied and Toast objected.

"No I am still investigating about it." Toast said that sounded so guilty.

"Umm guys, we reached.. the car.." Sykkuno said in a low volume, breaking the tension.

"Sooooo, in what cafe? There's a lot of care here?" Micheal asked to the both of them.

"Sykkuno, since you're injured, you'll be in charge. We can't decide here." Toast said as he tried to opened the car.

"Let me just assist ya." Micheal said then he opened the door for Toast and he put down Sykkuno in the backseat, gently.

"I think Zoe's Cafe is good." Sykkuno said as he helped himself and just made himself comfy in the backseat.

Toast got in the passenger's seat and Micheal was the driver. Wait.. Micheal was the-

"Hey, can you drive? Driving with the age of 12 isn't legal." Toast teased to Micheal and he just laughed it off with anger.

"Hahaha, okay boomer." Micheal replied then he max the speed of the car. Sykkuno immediately put his seatbelt on and Toast is just chillin.

"So I got Rae's journal." Toast said which made Micheal stopped the car and glanced at him.

"What!? From that creepy Old house? Is this a puzzle or something?" Micheal said then he started the engine again and drove away.

"Yes and base on Sykkuno's story, it sounds like Rae knows that she's gonna die." Toast said to Micheal and Sykkuno is just looking at Toast. Don't turn on the eye detector or the eye tracking device.. just don't.. don't use it to Sykkuno right now.. don't...

"Oh we are all gonna die." Micheal said then Toast looked at him like.. that's edgy.

"You sound very Lily." Toast said then continued "Are you having like ESP or something?"

"We are in the cafe now, enjoy." Micheal replied as he tried to park the car properly.

"Umm how am I gonna go there.. ?yeah" Sykkuno asked awkwardly to the both of them.

Micheal is still trying and Toast just answers him "We'll be right back. I mean yeah.. just let the 12 year old park this car."

Micheal stopped the car and laughed "Fuck you, Toast." He calmly said.