•36: Toastkkuno is real..•

¤In the House¤

Yeah it's still raining.  Corpse is just having a bonding time with Sun ah and they are all having fun in first floor. Except for Toast who is watching from second floor and Sykkuno who is having some sort of confusion in guest room. Toast then came down again and approached everyone.

"You're all having fun whilst Michael is missing?" He asked to them and they all looked down.

"Well Detective Toast, we can't just be depress here and cry all day."  Corpse replied to him in a loud voice.

"But you're all acting like nothing happen. Just rainy day.. it seems like you didn't even remember it. Where Masayoshi by the way?" Toast questioned back to all of them and Corpse stood up.

"We are just being optimistic her for Sun ah." Corpse answered and then he approached Toast.

"If you gonna put me in a situation where you're going to use Sun Ah against me, I'm telling you now Corpse... I'm gonna take her away from you before that happened. Now, where's Masayoshi?" Toast asked once again and they all remained silent.

"WHERE'S MASAYOSHI!?" He shouted and that scared Sun Ah the most.

She cried and asked "Uncle.. Toast.. a-are y-you m-mad??"

Toast approached her, kneeled and hugged her "N-no.. no.. I'm so sorry I shouted I just wanna know where your Uncle Masayoshi is.."

"I-I thought.. you are mad at.. m-me." Sun ah said to Toast while hugging him back.

Awwww wait a minute, how old is she?

Toast wipe out her tears and calmed her down  "Don't worry, I won't be mad at you.."

Then Sun Ah smiled and hugged him tighter. Corpse just glared at Toast then Toast stood up and glared back. They were glaring at each other not until Yvonne broke that glaring contest.

"So did anyone saw Masayoshi?" Yvonne asked and no one respond.

"When will this rain stop?" Toast asked to her and she sighed.

"The hurricane will go at 9pm according to our weather forecast." Yvonne answered to him.

Toast yawned and mumbled "Alright then, I should sleep first and find Masayoshi later."

He then went upstairs and entered the guest room. There he saw Sykkuno just sitting in the bed. Toast just closed the door, locked it and slammed his body on the bed. Sykkuno was very shock and almost fell down from the bed.

"So how's your brain?" Toast asked as he buried his head on the pillow.

"M-my.. b-brain is d-doing just fine.." Sykkuno replied as he tried not to look at Toast butt. Yes, Toast is like resting on the bed with his chest underneath.

They stayed in silence and Toast closed his eyes. "So.. do you know Jeremy Wang?" Sykkuno asks which made Toast lift his head and stared at Sykkuno.

Toast then sat up straight and asked "How did you know him? When?"

Sykkuno looked away and didn't answered. Toast just sighed and slammed his head on the pillow again.

"I want to know you more, Toast.." Sykkuno said shyly. C'mon guys you know the thing he's trying to do here.

"Really? No one said that to me." Toast uttered then he continued "Even my friends.."

"Your friends?" Sykkuno asked that made Toast sat up straight agaun and stared at his eyes.

"To be honest with you, I don't need friends. They disappoint me." Toast whispered to him as they faces got closer than before.

"Oh.. That's.. too bad.." Sykkuno replied while he was blushing so hard.

"Aren't they, you know.... greatful..??" Toast asked then he continued as he touched Sykkuno's chicks. "Greatful because... you heal them.. you're a nurse.. you're always there for everyone.. aren't they thankful about it?"

"Umm.. I don't know.." Sykkuno answered as Toast's fingers wandered around the side of his face until Toast touched his right eye lid.

"Aren't you tired of it? Being nice all the time? Being an angel?" Toast asked as they stared at each other for a quite long time now.

Sykkuno gulped as he answered "It's m-my.. j-job.."

"Do you actually love me??" Toast asked to him that made Sykkuno blushed even more.

Sykkuno bit his lips and replied "Y-Yes.."

Toast waited for a puke but no one came thats why he demanded "Then say it.."

"W-what..??" Sykkuno gave up and just blushed.

"Say that you love me.." Toast replied as he leaned closer to him, to the point that their faces were just an inch apart.

"..I l-love.. y-you.." Sykkuno's heart almost stopped and he couldn't feel anything else except longing for something.

Toast then looked away and said "Well then, that atleast confirm someth-"

■▪Back To Shinko▪■

They are just resting in that abandon school for hours now. No water well there's a lot from rain but no clean water. No food and Kein is longing for his doughnut.

Not until someone came murmured "Did I just saw beep kill Masayoshi?"

Ori looked at that someone and saw Pewds in a yellow raincoat "Pewds?"

"Oh hello, are you one of my friends?" Pewds asked to her nicely then Lunaria glanced at him too.

"Pewds?" Lunaria asked to him and Pewds' face shine.

"Lunaria Fyer! Omg... oh my God...!! I'm a big fan!" Pewds said as he approached too.

"Oh.. actually I'm a big fan of yours too." Lunaria said as they shake their hands.

"Oh.. my.. for a second I thought this is gonna be a bad day because I just saw a body but now.... Omg." Pewds casually said as he looked around and saw bloody Shinko.

"Oh god.. did he forgot to put a napkin on?" Pewds asked to them as he looked at Shinko in confusion.

"What? What do you mean??" Kein questioned in confusion.

Lunaria sighed and said "Oh welcome to our you know stop thingy. Have a drink.."

"Do you want to drink a rain water?" Pewds asked to them.

Lunaria laughed and replied "I want your to tell us more about the dead body."