•37: The time is running out•

《Same room where Toastkkuno is happening》

Toast then looked away and said "Well then, that atleast confirm someth-" Sykkuno suddenly grabbed his collar that made Toast stared at him again.

Their eyes met once again as their faces got closer and closer. Then Sykkuno suddenly frowned and shouted "Ouch.."

"What's wrong??" Toast asked worriedly as he looked around.

"M-my.. foot.." Sykkuno answered in a sad tone.

"Fucking bear trap.." Toast whispered but Sykkuno didn't heard it.

"Umm.. what??" Sykkuno asked in an innocent tone..

Toast's phone suddenly rang and he answered it. The signal... there's no... oh second floor.. how convenient..

"Hello?" He asked to the phone but no one respond.

"JEREMY GET OUT OF THERE!" Lunaria shouted in the phone but Toast just heard "Je- ge-... th-"

"What?? Lunaria?? Your signal is not good.." Toast then remembered that he's the one who had no signal "Oh my bad, it's my signal.. wait let me get a better place to have a better signal.." he said then he opened the door and Corpse was standing there right in the front of the door.

Toast slightly startled and he almost dropped the phone.. Corpse furrowed his brows and asked "There's no signal.. how can you call someone?"

"Oh..no.. JEREMY RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! JEREMYYY!!" Lunaria shouted in the phone but Toast only heard "...je-... r- brr..- fa-... ca...-"

"How have you been standing here?" Toast asked to Corpse.

"I don't know.." Corpse replied and they are now glaring at each other.

"TIMOTHEE IS THERE!" Lunaria shouted and Toast heard it clearly before she got disconnected.

Corpse heard that too and then he glanced at Sykkuno who was still sitting on the bed "Who's Timothee??" He asked..

"My friend... my long lost friend.. are you curious?" Toast asked to him and Corpse just smiled.

"Not really.. I mean.. unnecessary things don't bother me." Corpse replied and he quickly glared back at Toast.

Sykkuno was just silently looking at them and he asked "Who is Timothee..? Is he a mills?? I mean.. is he Timothee Mills?"

Both of them looked at Sykkuno in surprise. Confused and shocked... they were stunned. Sykkuno sighed and gulped as he looked back at them.

"Am I the one who's honest here?" Sykkuno asked as he gave both of them his teary eyes.

They both didn't respond and Sykkuno laughed a little in sadness "So I'm the only one who's being honest here.."

"Sykkuno, I will never lie to you." Corpse said while approaching Sykkuno but Sykkuno barely stood up and stepped away.

"Tell me.. tell me... am I just being a martyr??" Sykkuno questioned to them but both of them, didn't answered.

"Well for your information. Yes, I know the truth... I'm in the upper hand here. I choose just choose the side that I want to defend and protect but I didn't because I wanna protect everyone. I wanna know more.. I want to understand.. I want to.. I-I.. I don't wanna judge all of you.. I just wanna be.. I wanna listen to your story.." He explained as tears fell down from his eyes.

They both looked down then suddenly someone broke into the window.. smashing even the frame of it. It was a man in yellow raincoat... it was Pewds.

"What the fuck, Pewds? Did you finally achieve the teleportation thingy now?" Toast asked to him and he just went in.

He fixed his raincoat and replied "Remember the abandon school in the corner? I went there and now.. umm.." he looked around and continued "So when I was in the wrong fanfic... I came back here.. Then the door was locked so I went in the other side of this big fucking house. Then I noticed someone killed Masayoshi. Yeah so he's dead.."

"Who ki-" Toast was quickly interrupted by Pewds.

"And I brought your friends, Toast.." He said as he smiled weirdly.

Toast wrinkled his brows and asked "Friends? I have friends?"

"Oh... oh..." Pewds murmured and then he added "You know the abandon school is now a bloody school. Come downstairs, I broke your glass sliding door."

"Then why the fuck you still broke the window?" Corpse asked to Pewds and Pewds giggled nervously.

"You know, for the plot." NO U, I'M THE NARRATOR.

Then they went downstairs just to see bloody Shinko, Kein and Philip. Pewds just casually sat next to them.

Poki was breathing heavily as she said "Oh gosh, where's the police? Why..? The rain.."

"Excuse me, Poki. I'm HERE." Toast said as he cleared his throut.

"We need police, not a Bruce Wayne." Poki replied as she was really panicking.

Sun ah is just staring at those blood as she asks "Can I heal you, mister?"

"Sun Ah FOR God's sake, you aren't a doctor.." Pewds said to Sun ah and Sun ah became sad.

"But I wanna be one.." Sun Ah said then Shinko quickly grabbed both of her arms and stared at her soul.

"Listen well, kid. Shinko will say this to you, only once. This world is very cruel for you to exist. You won't grow up... it's either you'll die now or you'll learn to deception and lies. There's a reason why angels only exist in heaven.." That made Sun Ah feared him and cried.

Corpse quickly pushed Shinko away from Sun Ah while shouting "Don't touch my daughter or you will never see yourself in the mirror again."

"Are you gonna kill Shinko or pull out his eyeball out of his head. Because if you do, I'm gonna do the same to you." Phillip said as he glared at Corpse.

They glared at each other and Toast stood up in the middle "If you two don't shut your mouth, I'm gonna do it for you. You're scaring the child. Why don't we just chill for a second and talk about everything. About what happened to this, Shinko guy... the same guy.. who attacked Sykkuno.." Then Toast glared at Shinko.