•63: Something is fishy•

Three Years Later

Caught in the middle of the fire with only guns and trust in their allies. Shinko wasn't doing well.

"Children of Valor.... Angels of Acta." the enemy says as he raises his right hand "Prepare to die." as he remove the safety pin of the grenade and threw it by his left hand.

Shinko manage to shoot his head but it was too late for him to run away from the grenade. "SHINKO!" Phillip shouted as he jumped in the front of him and shielded him.

Then the bomb suddenly disappears and everyone sighed. Phillip glanced worriedly at Shinko.

"Are you okay?" He askes and Shinko nodded tiredly.

"STAND UP, LAMBS!" A man shouted then he glared at the two of them "You... hayst"

"This is just a training." Asher said then he leaned closer to the man and whispered "How dare you shout at them, they are my children."

Then he smiled and looked back at the kids "Who did the engineering? We need to talk."

"It's their training.. you-" The man was quickly cut off by Asher as he said "They are already well trained assassins.. not soldiers. We are not going to a battlefield. There will be no explosive bombs or whatsoever. They aren't men to began with."

Then he took a step forward and continued "What's the point of sending children to do a man's job anyways? We will be sending them when we know they can handle it."

"Isn't assassination a man's job?" The man asked and Asher ignored him.

"Go back to your chambers and rest. We will work tommorrow." Then Asher left.

They all sighed in relief and went to their chambers but Shinko and Phillip didn't. Instead, they snuck in to one of the watch towers and watched the sunset.

"Isn't this beautiful?" Phillip asked to Shinko and Shinko didn't replied. Instead he continued on writing.

"Remember when we go on the mission together? We aren't to each other. We are like polar opposites. Good old days." Phillip mumbled and Shinko sighed.

"You think so much, it might be the cause of your death." Shinko said while writing.

Phillip chuckled and replied "Well.. if I die... I'll probably won't regret it."

Shinko didn't respond and Phillip continued "I don't regret it because I got a chance to spend my life with you. Just like this.. it will last long.. as long as I'm alive. I will carry it wherever I go and I won't let go."

"Do you like me?" Shinko asked while writing on the notebook then he continued "You like me.. ha I know. But it still amaze me that someone like you.." he stared at Phillip's eyes ".... who likes seeing people suffer will like someone like me.."

"I can relate to you and yes.. I like you." Phillip replied while his face were getting closer to Shinko's.

Shinko smiled and spoke "Well that makes me important for you, right?"

"Yes.." Phillip replied as their faces got really close.

"Thank you." Shinko said that made Phillip stopped from getting to his lips.

Shinko looked away and murmured "It will a loss for me if you die, so you must survive."

"Of course, I will." Phillip smirked and rested his chin to Shinko's shoulder.

"What are you writing?" He asked.

"A story." Shinko replied.

"Care to elaborate?" Phillip questioned him and Shinko sighed.

"A world where two blood colour lives. A red one and whatever color the other might be. They agreed to live and survive in their separate ways. But the red one was too greedy and coward. They wanted to rule the world so they chose to negotiate first. But the first promise was to live separately so the other one refuse. The red one poisoned them, slaughter them, put a plague in their kind and.. wiped them all. Only those who were lucky survived and those who were unlucky, perished. The lucky one disguise themselves.. in order to keep themselves alive they made their skin darker to hide their true blood colour which can be seen through the veins. Which was also visible in their skin. I don't know.. I'm still thinking.." Shinko explained.

"Wow how did you come up with that idea?" Phillip who was amazed by Shinko's hidden talent suddenly stood up.

"Someone told me a legend.. back then." Shinko said as he looked down.

"That someone must be so.. you know a book worm?" Phillip asked and Shinko smiled a little.

"To be honest with you, that someone hates books itself. That someone prefers the quote 'to see is to believe' yet he told me a legend which he never saw. Truly unbelievable scam. You know what I mean?" Shinko explained and Phillip sat down again.

"That someone tricked you?" Phillip asked and Shinko sighed.

"Maybe.. maybe.." Shinko then glanced at the rising moon behind them.

"Have you ever wished of a normal life? A life in which someone will give importance to you? A life in which that someone who give importance to you, can live with you in a peaceful way?" Shinko asked to Phillip.

"I wish to have that life with you.." Phillip answered that made Shinko laughed.

"Haha.. you're funny." He stood up and keep on staring at the moon "We'll just live like animals.. kill people like predators and thank Asher because we are not prey. Someday I will make them the lamb and make them my meal. Poisoned them, slaughter them and kill them."

He glanced at Phillip and held his hands with wide eyes "Someday.. you and I. We will not survive but live freely. Someday we will walk down the aisle and do whatever we want. Someday.. knives will be used for making our meals for our own family and not for bloodshed. Someday.. I will kill them all."

"I don't know if you are wanting not to kill or just kill everyone but.." Phillip tighten his grip to Shinko's hands "I hope that someday.. you can be the head of Acta. Is that what you're trying to say?"