•02-The dramatic entrance•

°A Week after Valkyrae's Demise°

Everyone is mourning to the death of their dearest friend. The autopsy is still unfinish and they are all left with one question; Who killed Rae? The police send a very special detective to interview all of them but it turns out that the detective they send is a mutual friend of every one of them including Rae.

Yes, it was Disguised Toast who made a very dramatic entrance by entering the house and scaring everyone.

"Hello, hello. Look who's back!" He said but insrrad of cheerfulness, he received sad faces from his ex roommates.

It made him feel like he was talking to corpses. He ignored the sad vibe and proceed on scanning the whole area.

"Why did you come back?" Abe asked to Toast in sad monotone voice.

"Becuase someone died and fbi send me here?" Toast jokingly asked back, trying to distract someone who was pretending.

"The other investigators theorize that it was a suicide." Yvonne said as she sighed in sadness.

"And?" Toast questioned her as if he wanted more answers.

"And What?" Yvonne questioned back to him.

"You believe that?" He asked and before could answer him, he added "becuase it's either one of you killed her or most of you are just too afraid to face the truth becuase there is a tendency that you will gonna be killed, am I wrong?"

Sykkuno gulped, everyone stunned and Abe confronted Toast "You left, remember? And now I don't know if you are being a genius or an asshole. Our friend just died."

"And it's my responsibility to uncover the truth." He said then he took out his pipe and activate his British accent " I know its sad but stop wasting time on tears and bring justice to her death." Toast said to them gaining trust in every one of them.

He then sat at the front of everyone and announced "Okay, guys I will interview each one of you to find out who's the imposter."

"Imposter? We aren't sure if this is even a murder." Scarra objected but Toast still insisted.

"I read the documents about the crime scene which is in the bathroom and I think that it's not a suicide. I'll explain to one of you later but now, allow me to interview all of you." Toast explained to them and suspicions raises as Toast continue to talk.

"May you all leave the room except for Abe?" Toast asked.

"Wait why abe?" Yvonne questioned to Toast.

Toast smirked and put down his pipe "Alphabetical Order."

"If someone here has a murder tendencies it's definitely Michael." Yvonne said.

Toast back up a little and replied "oh oh calm down, we weren't sure yet. Let me just interview all of you one by one and after that, we are good to go."

"This is bullshit. Our friend just died and we are all the suspects here." Masayoshi mumbled to everyone.

"Wait, we aren't complete." Toast said while looking around.

"Where's the others?" He asked to everyone.

They all looked at each other and Scarra replied him "Working."

Toast fully relaxed his body on the sofa and said "wake me up if we are complete."

"Toast, are you seriously kidding me?" Poki asked annoyingly as she sighed and added "Can someone please call of the missing people to get here?"

"Wait a moment, I'm chatting them in the group chat. I hope they will respond and come here." Lily said as she intensely type in her phone.

Toast closed his eyes and said "I'll wait."