•22: It's Shinko's time•

□Back To the Present

Toast suddenly woke up in Sykkuno's shoulder. He lifted up his own head and looked around. He then realized that someone put a blanket around them.. protecting all of them from cold; Sykkuno, Sun ah, CORPSE and Toast himself. He tried to stand up but then Sykkuno was holding his arm. He couldn't get out of his grip because he's worried about Sykkuno waking up.

Micheal just came to the rescue and shouted "WAKE UP HEATHERS!"

Sun ah quickly stood up, CORPSE lifted his head and looked around and Sykkuno just opened his eyes slowly. "U-uh... what's happening?" He asked then he looked at Toast and they stared at each other.

As soon as Sykkuno blushed, Toast stood up and glanced away "I need to go to work." He said then he picked up his bag.

"W-wait... t-take.. a...s-shower... f-first." Sykkuno said shyly as he tried to hide his face.

"Yeah.." Corpse said then he stood up and lifted up Sun ah then he continued "I'll prepare breakfast for Sun ah and everyone.. as well as for you Toast. You should take a shower and eat first."

"Yeah... dude your smell sucks." Micheal said as he pinched his nose.

Toast sighed and replied "Fine, I'll take a shower and eat your breakfast, CORPSE." Then he put down his bag and went to the bathroom.

He grabbed his towel and immediately undress himself. Thankfully Corpse block Sun ah's eyes and Micheal just keep on looking at Toast. Sykkuno almost had a nosebleed and Corpse was just looking as well.

Lily went in and quickly closed her eyes as soon as she saw Toast being naked "TOAST! CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR! MY GOOODD" Lily shouted.

Corpse gulped and Micheal replied to Lily "Don't worry babe, it's a good b-" Lily smacked his face and Toast just sighed.

He looks so dead inside and just slowly closed the door. As the water touched his body, he remembered those moments..

¡19 Years Ago¡

"Isn't it so relaxing to hear the rain?" Timothee asked to Jeremy while looking outside of the window.

"Yeah... kinda..." Jeremy replied to him them he glanced at Timothee and asked "Your father seems like he's a kind man."

"My uncle and mother aren't... kind." Timothee replied in a sad tone.

"Why? What are they doing to you?" Jeremy asked as he sat next to him.

Timothee glanced at his eyes and replied "Punishments."

<<BACK TO THE PRESENT>>

Sykkuno knocked on the door and asked "Umm Toast? You've been there for an hour? Are you okay?"

Toast immediately brought back his senses and quickly finished his shower thingy. He picked up the towel to hide his thing and instantly opened the door.

"Sykkuno, you're going with me.." Toast said then he ran back to Corpse's room.

"W-where are we g-going?" Sykkuno asked as he was trying not to get distracted by that half naked body.