•35: Acta's division•

《You know, Same day same location》

Shinko laughed out loud and continued on doing that. They all looked at him like what the hell. Phonoi didn't manage to contain his guard, instead she also glanced at Shinko. Phillip took that opportunity to pin her down and rushed towards to Shinko.

"Run, now." Ori said as they tried to ran away but then they were outnumbered.

Asher just walked away with Kelvin that made Quarise in charge. "Stop all of you!" She shouted then they all stopped but not Ori's group. "Let them run, I like chasing people to death." Quarise said as she watched them go with a smile.

"That girl is scarier then Shinko." Su murmured as they ran towards to the surface.

There, they were welcomed by wild rain and strong wind. They hid under a tree but it wasn't effective. That's why they found an abandon school and stayed there for a while.

They brought down Shinko and Phillip quickly kneeled beside him. "Shinko are you fucking okay?" He asked worriedly.

Shinko nodded tiredly as he tried to speak but he failed. Philip then glared at Ori and asked "Why do you have to hurt him?"

Su's fingers were fidgeting as she replied "We actually didn't hurt him.. It's just.. we can't ya know.. carry him.. properly.. so yeah."

Phillip sighed and uttered "Kein is strong enough to lift him up."

"I FORGOT TO DRINK MY MORNING COFFEE AND SU MING ATE MY DOUGHNUT!" Kein shouted and Lunaria just laughed at the background.

"You Kein.. you.." Lunaria just continued to laugh.

Phillip glanced at Shinko and Shinko finally manage to speak "U-untie... me.. Phillip.."

The girls quickly shouted. Su blushed a little, Ori almost had a nosebleed and Lunaria shouted silently and she's chillin. Kein was very confuse of what's happening.

"Can you girls shut the fuck up?!" Phillip asked loudly to them and they all shut up.

He untie Shinko and assist him. He catch Shinko when he almost fall down and fix his position. God.. why??..

He then sit beside him and let Shinko's head rest on his shoulder. They all became serious as Phillip questioned "Why? Why you guys are trying to frame Shinko?"

"It was a long story.." Ori replied then she glanced at Lunaria and asked "by the way, Lunaria how did you know??"

"Know what??" Lunaria questioned back with furrowed brows.

"How did you know that we will be in the underground?" Ori asked to her then Lunaria looked away.

"Jeremy told that to me.." Lunaria answered then Phillip glared at her.

"WHAT!? YOU'RE WORKING WITH THAT FUCKING JEREMY GUY!?" Philip asked not calmly, aggressively.

They ignored it and Ori said to Lunaria "I told you, I got everything completely under control. You don't need to help us there."

"Is that why everyone was glaring at you?" Lunaria questioned to her and Ori pouted.

"I don't know, man. It's hard to convince people who have trust issues." Ori replied as she looked away from her.

"ARE YOU WORKING WITH THAT JEREMY GUY!?" Phillip questioned to them once again but this time they finally answered.

"Yes.. It's because-" Kein was interrupted by Philip.

"Did he told you to hurt Shinko?"  Philip asked calmly.

"Why? Why? What do you mean? Su  already told you that we didn't hurt him." Ori replied then she added "It's because he's heavy. We can't carry him around that's why we dragged him around. Kein was sleep deprived and this wasn't Jeremy's fault."

"How much did he give to you? Fifteen thousand?" Philip asked to them and Ori sighed.

"We are unpaid. He didn't give any money.." Ori answered to him and he just furrowed his brows.

"Then why did you choose him over Acta?" Phillip asked to them and Lunaria smiled.

"Because we are his friends and that's what friends are for. In worse or best, you should be there right beside them if they need help or something. That's what real friends do." Lunaria explained that made Philip looked at Shinko.

"Timothee is friendless then." He said then they all giggled.

"Well from what I know, he has a relationship with Jeremy that is equivalent to your relationship with that boi." Su teased to him then she glanced at Shinko.

"C'mon guys they are just friends. Like they said 'Bros are always there for you'. They are just homies guys.." Kein uttered then Su laughed at him.

"Oh dear, you're so innocent." Su said to Kein and Kein did a sign language that said 'No u'.

"Okay, so what should we do now?" Ori asked to them and Lunaria sighed.

"For now, let's rest here. The rain will probably clear our foot prints and the blood of Shinko flowing all over here." Lunaria said then she continued "I'm a reporter so if they kill me, media will go crazy. That's my all time advantage and disadvantage. Advantage because then kill right away and disadvantage because everywhere I go, they will recognize me. Well we can use that as an escape route ya know. We can just blend in the crowd and I will be the center of attraction. If someone kill me-"

"They will probably get busted." Phillip finished off her sentence and Shinko completely fell asleep on Philip's shoulder.  Reminds me of ehem... ehem.. Sykkuno..

"Well that's a good tactic but.. let the hurricane go bye bye first." Kein said then Su just laughed at him again.

"Why you always bully me??" Kein asked to her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Because it's my hobby, duh." Su jokingly replied and they just fought over there.

Lunaria and Ori sat down and Lunaria questioned to Phillip "What happened to Shinko? I mean he always talked in third person, Why? Why is he like that? Did something happened to him? Did Asher abused him that much? I'm curious."

"Yeah what is his story?" Ori supported Lunaria.

"You really are a reporter, Lunaria." Phillip mumbled then he added "It's not a story for me to tell."