•39: Meet and Greet (special chapter pt.1)•

WITI- Characters from Who is THE imposter?
WI- Characters from What If
WWIKY- Characters from Coast

5 Special chapters brought to you by Harmonee D. WANG. It's just a break from the chaos for you guys... And this is a Crossover. Enjoy!

Toast meets Toast and another Toast.

"Okay, so you are me from another fanfic and I'm you in this fanfic. And you.. what..?" Toast WITI asked to his both self and they just glanced at each other.

"Are you  I mean am I...... ummm no.. Are we.. umm... are you also detectives???" Toast WI asked to the two Toast and three Ninja entered the room.

"Dude, you're married to GeorgeNotFound, I don't even know that guy." Ninja WITI said to Ninja WWIKY and Ninja WI just sighed.

"Dude, I'M SINGLE." He shouted at the versions of him and Ninja WITI laughed.

"Same dude, same." Ninja WITI told to Ninja WI.

Toast WI and Toast WITI both glanced at Toast WWIKY. "Don't tell me, you are also married too??" asked Toast WI.

Toast WWIKY smile awkwardly and replied "Yes."

"To whom?" Toast WI questioned to him and Toast WITI immediately followed it by another question " Was it Sykkuno?"

Toast WI stared at Toast WITI and teased him, " Dude, are you inlove with Sykkuno?"

Toast WITI furrowed his brows and answered in a loudly "NO IT'S NOT LIKE I LOVE HIM OR SOMETHIN. I JUST WANNA PROTECT HIM FOR GREATER GOOD."

"Same thing for me." Toast WI murmured and that made Toast WITI glared at him. 

"Well, it's not Sykkuno..... sorry to  disappoint you self.." Toast WWIKY replied then he smiled.

"Sykkuno is the only suitable person for us....." Toast WITI mumbled in a sad tone.

Toast WWIKY giggled a little and asked "Are you sure about that??" 

Toast WI wrinkled  his brows and just questioned him "Who is it then?"

"Corpse" Toast WWIKY replied that almost made their jaw dropped in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" Toast WITI asked loadly

"Dude, why him?? You are me but I don't know why you choose him." Toast WI uttered loudly. 

"He's different.. and yeah I love him..." Toast WWIKY asked.

Toast WI just laughed a little and said "At least you are pretty honest, unlike Mr. Tsundere here."

"HEY!" Toast WITI shouted to Toast WI.

Toast WWIKY and Toast WI just laughed. Toast WITI quickly changed the topic "So how's your investigation? Do you know who Timothee is??"

"It's going so well so far and I know Timothee personally. Yeah Timothee Mills." Toast WI replied and Toast WWIKY glanced at him in confusion.

"Well I heard the name but I don't know that guy. Did you have a connection to that man?? Toast WWIKY asked to himselves?? himself??

"Oh my dear self, you don't wanna know him." Toast WI mumbled.

"Well I might reconsider that. Here's a little advice for you, myself. Knowing him will give you a lot of information about the case but it will also tear you apart. Trust yourself, man." Toast WITI said then Toast WI looked at him.

"You already found him??" Toast WI asked to Toast WITI.

Toast WITI sighed and replied "Unfortunately... yes."

"Where??" Toast WI questioned and Toast WITI sighed.

He then answered "I won't spoil you." then he changed the subject again.

"By the way, have you two met Shinko?" Toast WITI  asked to the both of them.

They both replied in unison "No"