•44: Everything isn't going so well•

<>Yes, same house<>

Pewds just laughed and sighed "You just want to protect HIM, aren't you?" Then he continued "But I wonder why though.."

Toast smirked and replied "Maybe you're right, I wanna protect him."

"So what are we gonna do now??" Pewds asked to all of them and Toast sighed.

"You better stay with Sun Ah, Pewds.." Toast replied then he went away.

Pewds looked at all of them one by one and asked "What exactly does it means?"

No one replied and Toast came back with a notebook. He pulled out his pen from his pocket and asked "All of you, one by one.. can you please state who do you think it is? I mean who do you think the imposter is?"

"I think, it's you Toast." Poki responded that made Toast smiled.

"I think it's Micheal." Scarra replied then he explained "Because it's a very good tactic if he went missing but in reality maybe he was just planning something.."

"WHAT!?" Lily asked then she added  "Now, I think it's Scarra.. It's definitely Scarra.."

"I think it's not Masayoshi because I saw him die." Pewds cassuallh inserted to the serious conversation and they all glared at them.

Pewds laughed awkwardly and said "Hey.. I'm just kidding.. but maybe four people here including me knows him.."

"Pewds, for God's sake.. stop acting sus please.." Ori plead to Pewds and he just nodded.

"I also think that it's Toast.." Corpse uttered in his deep voice.

Toast glanced at him and said "You know Corpse, it will be really hilarious if in another reality your my husband which is completely obnoxious."

"Shut up, Toast. It's all over. If you are the imposter, just say it already. Pewds saw you kill.." Corpse replied then Pewds looked at him in confusion.

"How are you so sure that the one I saw was Toast, when it's not even Toast at all??" Pewds questioned to him and Corpse just smiled.

"It's clearly Toast.." Corpse uttered then Pewds stood up to get a drink.

"I don't know man.. but the one I saw was not Toast.." Then he picked up a glass and poured water in it.

He then drink it and afterwards, he says "The water is kinda sus. It doesn't taste like water.."

Toast quickly rushed towards to him while shouting "Pewds.. what the fuck? You need to puke.."

Then Pewds suddenly collapse and thankfully Toast manage to catch him. Then suddenly Shinko, Kein, Phillip and Su collapse as well but they all had seizure. Pewds was not moving anymore while the four people were shaking.

"What the fuck??" Scarra asked to himself in fear while trying to assist them.

"Okay, who's the last one that was here in the kitchen?" Toast asked while trying to feel the pulse of Pewds.

"Me, but I didn't do it. I swear.. I know I put the water and the juice but.. I didn't do it. Believe me.." Yvonne said in a worried tone while she was panicking and shaking in shock.

"They drink the juice because you gave it to them! While we are talking!" Ori shouted while trying to assist Kein and Su.

"I didn't know it has ...whatever it is..." Yvonne said while she was to cry.

"Corpse, you are the one who's here before Yvonne.." Toast said with his furrowed brows.

"For the record, I only cook and I didn't touch any of the water and juice." Corpse replied calmly.

"Why you are so calm right now?" Ori questioned to him and he didn't respond.

Lunaria held Su Ming's head and mumbled "They can't die... not yet.. I-I.. is there any other way? They are still convulsing and.. I don't.." She's about to cry but she's stopping her tears "Je-.. Toast.. please.. not Kein and Su.. not them.."

"I swear I didn't do anything.." Yvonne said then she was completely in tears and trying her best to defend herself.

Toast then stood up in sadness and froze. He looked at them and gulped "Pewds is dead.. now there's only one way to find out.."

"I wasn't me.. please.. don't.." Yvonne just started crying.

Lily was about to hug her but Lily stopped. She doesn't know who to trust anymore. She know.. she always says to herself that she trust everyone here. But now, she's convincing herself that Yvonne is not the person they are looking for. She's trying to think that Yvonne is innocent. Scarra is just helping them, calming himself. But he also knows deep inside that it can be Yvonne or anyone else. Like Lily, he doesn't know who to trust anymore.

Poki and Corpse are very hard to read. They were doing nothing. Others couldn't figure out if they were just trying to be calm or purposely not helping. Everyone here could be the imposter.

Sykkuno and Sun Ah peek from the room and saw the shaking people that looks like the zombie from Train to Busan.

Sun Ah glanced at Sykkuno and asked "Can I be there so I can help them, Uncle Sykkuno?"

"We can't.. everyone could be lying to all of us.." Sykkuno replied in a very worried tone.

"But lying is bad.. Uncle Sykkuno." Sun Ah said in a sad tone.

Sykkuno kneeled and held both of her arms "Sun Ah.. I can say lying neither bad or good. Some people are doing for selfless reasons and many people are doing it for selfish intentions. But in overall, maybe the truth is just too rough to handle. Maybe  truth is unbearable to hear or... maybe.." he stopped and looked down.

Sun Ah blinked many times and questioned "Maybe what, Uncle?"

"Maybe the truth can destroy.. an entire life. .. or even worse.. just.. lose the trust of someone.." he then glanced at all them who were panicking downstairs.

He wants to help them but he's too afraid to leave Sun Ah behind. Then Toast looked up and their eyes met. It was just a short moment before Toast looked back at his friends once again.

He sighed and stated.."I have one question not for all of you.. but for one specific person here."

====================================
Sorry for late update! I just had very tough days and I also have exams so yeah. I'm very sorry.
====================================