•29: When you realize it•

\Still in the house/

"So what are we gonna do now??" Brodin asked to all of them.

"First, Toast tell us what happened. I've been asking this like for an hour now." Neytiri said to Toast.

Toast sighed and explained "Well when we were at that house. Someone inject me some water and I know it's water. Don't ask me why I know it, it's a-"

Neytiri quickly interrupted him by asking "How did you know it?"

"Someone switch the anesthesia with water.. just water.. nothing else and since they didn't try it first, it actually worked." Toast replied in a calm voice.

"Who are your eyes?" Ninja questioned to Toast and he just smirked.

"The imposter is here, I can feel it.. Neytiri and Ninja.. let's go to my room." Toast said then he stood up and head to the direction of Corpse's room.

"Hey that's my room!" Corpse shouted and Toast just ignored it.

They went inside and talked. "So the imposter is actually here but then his she/he won't let his/her comrades to his/her face."

"What do you mean??" Neytiri asked with confusion.

"Base on my information, the imposter always wears mask all the time even if he/she is with his allies." Toast explained and that made Ninja gasped a little.

"Oh so the imposter has trust issues.. just like you, Toast." Ninja said jokingly.

"Maybe it was Jeremy Wang, the only witness in that crime. He was never found since then I mean no one knew what happened to him." Neytiri said as her conclusion.

Toast looked at her and furrowed her brows "What? No.."

"What??" Neytiri asked once again.

Shit, calm down Toast. You know they are trying to frame you. Toast said in his mind and he sighed. "I wanna join the imposter's organization. Maybe I can be an undercover."

"What the fuck, Toast? Are you out of your mind?" Ninja asked in a low volume but you can hear angry tone in that voice.

"You know what, it will be a good idea if you go undercover. It will give us more depths and informations." Neytiri replied in the opposite tone compare to Ninja.

"What!? Neytiri are you crazy? Do you want our dearest Toast to be sent in a suicide mission?" Ninja asked in a slightly worried tone.

"Its better than nothing" Neytiri replied then Toast suddenly said something "Wait.. I read all of the reports of that 18 years old massacre.. and realized something.."

"What is it?" Neytiri asked while stepping closer to Toast.

Toast then quickly went outside of the room and grabbed Kein. They went outside and talked.

"Timothee's uncle.. reported that massacre.. he's the one who reported it but he.. wasn't caught by the authorities." Toast said to Kein in a low volume.