Chapter 2: Peaceful breakup

Josh's POV:

My heart was racing, as Kirsty sat across from me. I gulped and started to speak. "So... I wanted to talk to you about us..." I started, but she already spoke up. "I wanted to do that too, it is just weird to say that..." she gulped before continuing. "I have to confess something to you... I'm lesbian." My eyes widened, as she said that. "I... uhm... I-" I stuttered, but she interrupted me "I know it's weird and I fully understand, if you hate me now..." She looked down at her hands. "No, no, no, no, I don't hate you! I just..." I took a deep breath. "I think I'm homosexual too..." She looked at me with a mixture of surprise and relief. "So, can we still be friends? I mean, if you don't want to, it's okay, bu-" "Yes..." I interrupted her and we hugged.

After some time, I asked "Well, who is the lucky girl?" Kristy blushed and answered "Her name is Brianna. We met at a coffee shop and became friends and then... more than friends..." Her blush intensified and she asked back with a smirk "And who is the lucky boy?" My face heated up and I scratched the back of my head. "It's complicated and he probably doesn't even love me back, so it's nothing important..." I answered, but she digged deeper. "Did you ever talked with him about it?" "No, I can't do that! He is taken..." I answered and buried my face in my hands. "Hey, it's okay. Whoever it is, I wish both of you only the best and I hope that he loves you as much as you love him." Kristy said and put her hand on my shoulder. "Thank you." I responded and hugged her again.

Third person POV:

Josh and Kristy were going different paths and they were both happy with it. But Josh was still alone with his thoughts about Mully and got more insecure, as the time went on. He tried concentrating on filming and editing videos so much that he didn't realize, how it slowly ate him up. The young man refused to tell the boys about his breakup with Kristy, so they won't ask questions about why. It was embarrassing for him to think about their reactions.

For Mully and his girlfriend on the other hand, everything went normal, but Mully still struggled with keeping Josh out of his head. And it just got worse, as he received a message from the 'The Boys' group chat.

 And it just got worse, as he received a message from the 'The Boys' group chat

Mully's POV:

I read the message and thought about it. "A vacation? With Josh? Sounds amazing to me! Wait, no! It would be cool to see all the boys again. Not just Josh. He is JUST A FRIEND! Don't forget that, you BFFR!" I argued with myself in my head, as the next messages popped up on the screen.

 He is JUST A FRIEND! Don't forget that, you BFFR!" I argued with myself in my head, as the next messages popped up on the screen