Chapter 26: Finally

Josh's POV:

I said it... no... why did I do that?! I didn't want to say that! I shut my eyes and turned away from Mully. I didn't want to see his reaction. My whole body was shaking and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I needed to get out. I quickly ran outside the house, closing the door with loud crash. There was only one place I could go right now.

Third person POV:

Mully turned around as he noticed Josh running away. The second the door slammed shut, the others came storming out of the kitchen. "What the fuck happened?! Where is Josh?! What did you do?!" Narrator shot at Mully with questions and pushed the tall man. He was angry and worried about his mentally unstable friend. "I'll call him." Smashing said and pulled out his phone. A few seconds after put his phone back down. "He denied..." Smashing muttered concerned. "Mully, please, tell us what happened." Eddie begged and looked the tall man in the teary eyes. "It's all my fault... I yelled at him... and... and now he's gone..." he whispered and sat down on the couch. "We can talk about that later, first we need to find Josh again. I don't want to imagine what he is going through right now." Narrator said. "Where could he have gone?" Juicy asked. "The park maybe?" Eddie suggested. "I'll go search for him..." Narrator promulgated and quickly walked towards the front door. "I'm coming with you!" Mully stood up and followed his friend. "No, Mully, you'll stay here. I'm going to handle this and bring him back, I promise." Narrator replied and left the house.

Narrator's POV:

I sprinted down the street towards the park with the cherry blossom tree. I hoped to find Josh there, otherwise I didn't know where else to search. I was panting as I arrived at the park. The sun was already setting, but there was enough light left for me to spot my friend sitting on the bench underneath the tree. His face was buried in his hands. I slowly approached him and got down on my knees. "Josh? What happened? Please, you can talk to me." I soothed and put his hands in mine. Tears were streaming down his cheeks and his whole body was shaking. "I-i told him..." he whimpered. "Told him what? That you love him?" I questioned, not believing he actually did. He nodded and turned away from me. "He noticed how... I attempted to get away and you tried to protect me from him... h-he thought I was in love with you and... yelled at me..." Josh explained, looking at the sunset with his tears-filled. "I didn't want to tell him, but he assumed that I didn't tell him that I'm gay, because I hate him or I don't trust him... and then it just busted out of me..." he added and more tears ran down his face. A small smile grew on my lips. "Not the outcome I expected, but..." I didn't finish my thought, because Josh started rambling and fell back into the panic attack. "It's all my fault... What have I done... He hates me now... I shouldn't have done this..." he whimpered and ripped his hands out of mine. The trembling intensified and he tried pushing himself away from me.

Third person POV:

Narrator decided to give Josh some space. He sat next to him on the bench and tried calming him with words. "Shhhh... Mully doesn't hate you. The exact opposite in fact." he chuckled softly. Josh's eyes quickly met Narrator's. "Wh-what do you mean?" he asked confused. "Mully yelled at you, because he was jealous. He loves you and assumed you love me. He thinks it's his fault that you ran away. Juicy made a bit of a plan based on Mully's jealousy. He thought if Mully would see this as a 'power play' with your love as the prize, he would build enough courage to finally tell you how he feels." Narrator explained. Slowly, Josh understood the situation his friend was talking about and was able to calm down a bit. "Come home with me so we can fix this once and for all. What do you think?" Narrator stood up and reached out his hand for Josh. The young man wiped the tears from his face and followed his friend back to the house.

As Josh and Narrator arrived at home, Juicy almost knocked down Josh with a hug. "I'm so sorry, I know I caused this whole thing. My plan was a huge mistake." Gaege cried. "It's okay. I mean in some way it did work, didn't it? I finally said the words I've kept inside me for so long, even if it wasn't how I ever expected it to be." Josh answered with a bright blush on his face. Juicy released his friend from the hug and let him face Mully. He was still on the couch, not able to look Josh in the eyes. Suddenly, it all busted out of the tall man. "I'm so sorry for everything! If I wouldn't have been so stubborn and stupid it wouldn't have gotten this far! I love you, Josh! I've loved you ever since the second Fanfic video, but didn't want to accept it. I should've told you everything a lo-..." Mully's words were cut off by Josh pulling him into a sweet and tender kiss. The other boys watched the situation with joy. "I love you too, idiot." Josh chuckled into the kiss. "Okay, that's a reason to celebrate! Let's get the alcohol in here!" Juicy yelled and ran into the kitchen. He returned with several bottles of booze, beer and other kinds of alcohol.

The six friends celebrated and drank for hours, before one by one they all fell asleep. Juicy ended up with a sharpie mustache on his face, being passed out on the floor. Eddie and Narrator were snoozing, leaning against and partly on top of one another on the armchair. Smashing slept on one side of the sofa, with his face buried into the backrest. Josh was sitting in Mully's lap, with the taller man's arms wrapped around him. They both were pretty drunk and Josh just rambled on about literally everything. Mully couldn't really understand what Josh was saying, but enjoyed every second of it. Suddenly, Josh directly spoke to Mully. "M-mully? I love you, okay? I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I want you to be my boyfriend..." he mumbled, hugging Mully tightly. A smile grew on Mully's lips. "I love you too and I would love to be your boyfriend." he answered and softly stroked Josh's hair. After a few seconds of silence Josh lifted his head and looked at Mully. "Is it... is it okay, if i-..." Mully knew what Josh wanted to ask and gently led the smaller male's head to his chest. "Yes, it is okay, if you fall asleep." he soothed and placed a tender kiss on Josh's forehead. "Thank you..." he mumbled, completely passing out on his boyfriend. "Good night..." Mully whispered, before drifting off too.

So after a long, emotional rollercoaster, the two boys finally got together. They finally found peace and happiness.

~The End~

So here we are at the end of this story. Thank you to everyone who read all the way through this. I really hope you enjoyed this emotional rollercoaster of a fan fiction. I'm actually thinking about adding a spicy oneshot to this. (But I would make a different book just for the spicy oneshot(s) because if it get's deleted by Wattpad at least the main part of the story would still be available) Let me know in the comments if you would like that. :)