Chapter 3: A silent flight

Third person POV:

The car ride to the airport was pretty silent. Somehow, both of them had nothing to say. Josh, because he was in his thoughts and Mully, because he was kind of nervous. After 30 minutes of driving in silence, Mully finally broke it. "How is it going with Kristy?" Josh snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his throat. "Good... how about you two?" Josh said and kept the breakup to himself. "Not bad." Mully answered. That was the moment, were the silence left the car for the rest of the ride. The two friends laughed and talked until they arrived at the airport.

After a long process of handling off the car, stowing the luggage on the line and passing the customs control, Mully and Josh finally sat in the plane. It was really exhausting, especially for Josh. The drive to the airport and the stressful procedure to their machine drained the young man more than he thought it would. After the plane took off, it was hard for him to stay awake. "It's a long flight. A little nap shouldn't be bad." he thought, got in a comfortable position and slowly drifted off into a silken slumber.

Mully's POV:

I took out my phone and headphones, leaned my head against the backrest and closed my eyes, enjoying the music in my ears. As I was snoozing and about to fall asleep, I felt something warm on my shoulder. It was Josh's head. I blushed slightly and smiled at my sleepy friend. "He is so cute, when he is sleeping..." I thought, adoring the smaller male. Wait, not again! I pushed this weird thought away and concentrated on the music again.

Third person POV:

It didn't take long for Mully to fall asleep as well. His head slowly fell on top of Josh's, what made Josh wake up. He looked up at the sleeping Mully and smiled, before going back to sleep. After about three hours, Josh woke up and looked at Mully again. "He is still sleeping..." he thought and carefully removed his own head from underneath Mully's, without waking him up. This action caused Mully to fall over and lean against Josh, who was blushing brightly. Mully slept for about 2 more hours, before he woke up.

The two boys finally arrived in the US ten long hours later. They got their luggages and took a taxi to the living community, where they are supposed to meet the other boys.

Juicy opened the door and greeted Josh and Mully happily "Hey guys! Come in, the others are in the living room." They entered the house and greeted Eddie and Narrator, before sitting down on the couch. "So, how was the flight?" Eddie asked and Josh and Mully answered synchronized "Good." The boys talked for a bit, before Narrator spoke up. "Ok, we have to plan this week. I'm making a list with all the stuff, we can do and then we can decide when we do what. What are your suggestions?" "I wanna go to an amusement park!" Juicy yelled excited. "Me too and I want to visit the beach." Eddie said. "I want to go partying. We haven't been in a club or bar all together for a long time." Mully suggested. "Alright, amusement park... beach... clubs... And what do you want to do, Josh?" Narrator asked, while writing down all the other suggestions. Josh wasn't really paying attention to the current conversation. He was distracted by Mully and stared at him the whole time, with a dorky smile on his lips. "Huh? Oh, sorry... uhm... I want to see the city. Didn't you guys tell me once that there's this huge mall?" Josh asked, trying to get back into the conversation. "Yes, dawg and there are a lot of beautiful things to see in this city." Eddie answered. "Alright, I'm agreeing with Josh. I haven't been at the mall in ages and we can show you all the good spots and restaurants downtown." Narrator said and noted everything.

"Alright, it is now... 8 PM. How about, we do the rest of the planning tomorrow morning. We can get up early and talk about everything, but let's just eat something, maybe watch a movie and go to bed for now." Narrator suggested. The others agreed and Eddie showed Josh and Mully their rooms. "Josh, yours is here and Mully, yours is down the hall on the left." he said and pointed at the doors. "Put your luggages there and come back to the living room, so we can order the food." he added, before going back into the lounge room. The boys watched the movie after eating and all of them grew tired, as the film went on. Juicy was the first one to fall asleep, covered by his blanket and lying on the carpet in front of the couch. It was 10:27 PM, as they finished the movie and all of them went to bed, one by one. The first ones were Mully and Josh, Eddie followed right away. Narrator looked at Gaege, whispered "C'mon Juicy, let's go to bed..." and picked him up gently. He brought him to bed and went to his own room afterwards.