Chapter 12: Two sides, one plan

Third person POV:

Mully wasn't able to get the argument between him and the others out of his head, but he was really scared of getting in contact with them again. Josh tried his best to help his friend through this hard time, without mentally breaking down himself. Eddie and Juicy tried the same with Narrator.

It was about two weeks after the argument and Gaege has seen enough. "Hey Eddie, can I talk to you for a sec?" Juicy yelled from the kitchen. Eduardo came out of his room and sat beside him on the kitchen table. "Sure, what's up?" he answered. "I booked a flight for tonight, we're getting Narrator and travel to Australia. Narrator's condition has worsened and if this dickhead Mully isn't kind enough to at least call or text one of us and apologizes for his stupid behavior, we'll visit him and Josh and fix this situation. I don't know how long we can do this anymore." Juicy explained and Eddie agreed "You're right. The only problem is, how are we going to convince Narrator to come with us? I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to travel nor see Mully or Josh." "I'll handle that. You go and pack our stuff." Gaege responded.

Juicy's POV:

Eddie walked off to pack our stuff and I thought of a plan to convince Narrator to come with us. "Eddie is right, I can't just tell him we are visiting Mully and Josh..." I thought about it for a few more seconds. "...Got it!" I went down the hallway towards Narrator's room and knocked on the door. It opened and my friend looked at me with his clinical eyes. His face seemed so... lifeless. It was pale with a grayish shadow and he had massive bags underneath his eyes. My heart cracked a bit from his sight. "Oh god... this seriously has to work..." I thought and began to speak. "Hey... are you feeling a bit better?" I asked with a worried tone. He just shrugged his shoulders. "Can I come in? I have a suggestion for you." I said and Narrator stepped to the side to let me in. I entered the room and sat down on the edge of his bed. He closed the door again and joined me.

"What is it?" Narrator asked with a quiet and tired sounding voice. "Wanna come on vacation with me and Eddie? We don't want to just leave you alone here and I think it would be great for you to get outside again." I explained and patently waited for his response. "Where do you wanna go?" he asked and looked at me. "It's a surprise. C'mon Narrator, you would feel way better and maybe catch some sleep on the flight. I don't wanna see you this broken anymore. You deserve to be happy again and this vacation might help. It wouldn't be the same without you..." I sighed and looked at my hands. "You might be right... Okay, I'm down...." Narrator whispered and I looked back up at him with a small smile. "Alright, pack your stuff, we're leaving tonight. I promise you everything will be okay." I said and hugged him tightly. "Thanks for coming with us..." I whispered happily. "You're welcome..." Narrator answered and I pulled away and smiled one last time at him, before leaving the room.

Third person POV:

Juicy told Eddie the news and both of them hoped for the best. Mully in the meantime had another mental breakdown and Josh tried his best to comfort him. "Everything will be fine... trust me..." Josh whispered and stroked his back in circular motions. "What can I do to make Mully feel better... this has been going on for TWO WEEKS and I slowly don't know how to help him anymore." Josh thought while holding his crying friend in his arms. "Listen..." Josh sighed "...we have to fix this, we both can't live on like this any longer. I'm booking a flight for tomorrow evening. I think it would be better, if we talk to them ourselves than over the phone. We need to at least try fixing this, or none of us will ever be happy again. I'm sure the others have a equally hard time right now and if they don't wanna make the move, we have to. It's our only choice." Josh tried convincing Mully, who pulled away from the hug and looked him in the eyes. "But... I'm scared... I don't wanna destroy even more..." Mully whispered with a shaky voice. "I know... I'm scared too, but think about the fans. They have been blasting us with comments and DMs why there are no videos with the others and on the 'The Boys' channel. We need to do this for ourselves and the fans." Josh said and wiped a tear off Mully's cheek. Mully nodded slowly and said "Hopefully, you're right..." before walking off into his room.

All of them prepared for their flights, without knowing each other's plans. Eddie, Juicy and Narrator made their way to the airport. During the whole ride to the airport, Narrator slept in the back of the car. Gaege was happy to see him rest, but not for long. He and Eddie needed to wake up Narrator for getting on the plane. Juicy's only concern while walking through the airport was that Narrator would find out where they're going and run back to the car. But this problem was solved by his friend's weariness and exhaustion.

Narrator's POV:

Juicy took me by the hand and carefully pulled me through the halls of the airdrome. Everything around me sounded so muffled and my vision was really blurry. I was glad that Gaege was leading me. My head was hurting and suddenly, I got very dizzy. I tried grabbing onto Juicy's shoulder, but missed it and fell to the floor.

Third person POV:

Gaege turned around as Narrator's grip around his hand loosened. He and Eddie tried to catch Narrator, but were a little bit too slow. Juicy kneeled down and grabbed his friends arm. "Help me to get him up again." Gaege commanded Eduardo and they both lifted their friend back on his feet. "Hold onto me, I'll support you. As soon as we're on the plane, everything is going to be alright. I promise." Juicy told his friend an put one of his arms around Narrator's hip and the other one around his shoulders. Eddie carried all the luggage and slowly but surely, they made their way to the right aircraft. After Narrator got something to eat and drink on the plane, he slept almost the entire flight, while Juicy and Eddie took care of him.

Juicy's POV:

We were ten hours along our way to Australia. Eddie fell asleep too and I took care of him and Narrator. I couldn't get any rest so far. I thought a lot about what happened at the airport earlier and felt really guilty. I shouldn't have overwhelmed Narrator with that whole situation... I mean, he hasn't left the house or even his room for two weeks and hasn't been eating and drinking properly either. It was probably too much for him to be in-between this many people and different noises, combined with his weakened immune system. But now, there's no going back. I just hope this helps clearing the situation and not worsening it more, if that's even possible by now. The worst thing that could happen at the airport, would be Narrator noticing the location and mentally breaking down again. I hope he accepts the fact that we wanna visit Mully and Josh to accommodate the difference.