Chapter 9: Unsteady

Josh's POV:

After I calmed Mully, I left the house and drove towards his ex girlfriend's house, boiling with rage. "How could she do something like that to Mully?" I asked myself permanently. I parked in front of the house and unlocked the door with Mully's key. "Hey lovebirds!" I greeted the girl and the boy in a angry manner. They looked at me with confusion. "Yes, I mean you, bitch! Do you have fun with your new Loverboy? I guess you don't even know, how much you hurt Mully tonight! He walked through the rain, all by himself to get to my place, because YOU kicked him out! I have never EVER seen Mully this devastated before. You broke his heart and you don't even care?! The only thing, you seem to care about, is sex, am I right? Was it really necessary for you to cheat on him? He is going through hell right now, because of you! Think about it!" I yelled furiously, before going upstairs into Mully's room. I grabbed some clothes and walked back downstairs. "Oh, by the way, me and Mully will come over tomorrow to get his stuff and you better be gone for that day." I said before slamming the door behind me.

Third person POV:

Josh left them baffled and took a deep breath outside, before he drove back to his house. He felt way better, because he let out his rage and anger. Now, he was able to completely concentrate on Mully.

Mully's POV:

I stood inside the shower and thought about what happened today. My eyes hurt from all the tears. The hot water ran down my body. It felt good, but I couldn't really enjoy it. "I'm not regretting it, to be honest... I'm breaking up with you... Get out, right now..." All the things, she said replayed in my head. "Hey man, I brought you some clothes!" Josh said and knocked on the bathroom door. I jumped a little, but replied "Thank you." "I'm waiting for you downstairs. Do you wanna eat something?" he asked. "No, I don't need anything." I said. "Alright." Josh answered and I heard him walking away. He is so carrying about me, even though I was such a dickhead earlier. After I ran into my room, I heard him yelling at the others as well. I couldn't understand what exactly he said, but I'm pretty sure it was because of me. I don't know what came over me to scream at the boys like that... the photo wasn't even that bad. I was just so unsure about how I am supposed to feel this whole thing... I don't like Josh more than as a friend, but there is something inside of me that says otherwise... I can't deal with this stuff... Not now... Not after all that happened earlier. I pushed these thoughts out of my head and continued showering.

Third person POV:

Josh sat on the couch, patiently waiting for Mully. It was 12:15 AM by now and Josh was really tired, but he wanted to be there for Mully. After 15 more minutes of waiting, Josh heard the bathroom door opening. "Hey man, how do you feel?" Josh asked his friend. "Better... thanks again for letting me stay..." Mully answered quietly and scratched the back of his head. "No problem. I talked to your ex and told her, what a bitch she is for hurting you and we are getting your stuff together tomorrow morning. And don't worry, she won't be there." Josh explained smiling. Mully smiled back and sat down on the couch. "You can sleep here. I'll get you a blanket." Josh said and ran into the other room. A few seconds later, he came back with a big blanket and a pillow in his hands. Josh gave the stuff to Mully and said "If you need anything, I'm in my room down the hallway. Good night, bud!", before walking out of the living room.

Mully's POV:

I was laying on the couch and thought about everything that happened. I didn't want to, but I started crying again. I covered my face with the pillow and the tears started to soak into it. It was late and I had to sleep, but I couldn't. "Why do you need to be so aggressive?" I heard Juicy asking inside my head. I saw the argument in my mind's eye again. All of the things my ex girlfriend yelled at me also repeated. I curled up to a ball and whimpered "I'm sorry..." over and over again. I wished this all never happened. I looked at my shaking hands and buried my face in them. There were so much emotions and pain inside of me, I just couldn't take it anymore. I wanted it to stop hurting, at least for a second... but it only got worse. My head hurt from all the crying and sobbing. I wanted a little bit of comfort and thought about Josh. "Should I go to his room?" I asked myself.

Third person POV:

The answer was yes. Mully got up and went down the hallway to Josh's room. He entered quietly and saw his friend sleeping on the bed. Mully slowly walked towards the bed and carefully tapped on Josh's shoulder. "Mhh... Mully? Is everything okay?" Josh asked sleepy. Mully shook his head and another tear rolled down his face. "Wanna talk?" Josh asked and put his hand on the bed, as a sign for Mully to sit down. He nodded and got on the bed beside Josh, who instantly pulled him into a hug. Mully started to tell Josh about the pain and the guilt on his mind. Josh hated seeing Mully like this. It just ripped his heart apart. He listened and tried calming Mully with gentle strokes on his back. After an hour of sobbing, Mully slowly calmed down and grew tired. He yawned more often and his eyelids got heavy. "I don't want..." another yawn "...the boys to be mad at me anymore. I ruined everything..." Mully sobbed, while Josh stroked his hair softly. "No you didn't. I promise you, we will fix this." Josh whispered. "But why would the-..." Mully wasn't able to complete the sentence. "Finally... he's asleep." Josh whispered slightly relieved. He put the blanket on top of Mully and fell asleep beside him.