Chapter 14: Tears

Third person POV:

Josh and Mully both dropped their luggage in surprise of the others being there. The five boys stood there for a couple seconds in silence, just looking at each other. "W-what are you guys doing here?" Mully stuttered and looked at the suitcases. "We just wanna talk. Can we come in?" Juicy responded. Josh stepped to the side so the three men could come in. "Take a seat." Josh said and the boys all placed on the couch in the living room. All of them started to look up and down on each other. In the center of attention were especially Mully and Narrator. They were the ones who suffered the most. After a long awkward silence, Narrator spoke up. "I'm sorry..." he said, not able to make eye contact with Josh and Mully. "I was the one causing this whole argument to happen and I wanted to apologize. I can understand how awkward that situation must've been for the both of you." he continued, still looking down on the floor. "I'm the one here who needs to apologize. I was such a dickhead that night and I didn't mean to yell at you like that. You just tried to make a joke and I didn't react how I should have done it." Mully responded in a guilty manner. "My actions weren't the best either. I'm sorry for hurting you Narrator, I know you didn't mean to make any of this happen." Josh added and Narrator started crying. It didn't take long for Josh and Mully to join. Tears of relief and happiness rolled down their cheeks. It was the happiest moment of the last few weeks and all of them needed it. The five friends cuddled up into a nice group hug.

After everyone had calmed again, Eddie was the one breaking the silence. "Okay, now were that problem is solved, I have a question... Mully, what happened between you and your girlfriend? We visited the place earlier, because we were searching for you and she told us something about you two broke up the night you came back from the vacation. Is that true?" That was a very undesired question for the already mentally unstable man. Mully's eyes filled with more tears, but this time it were tears of pain. He looked away and suddenly buried his face into Josh's shoulder. Josh gave Eddie to know that these questions are unwanted at the moment and tried comforting Mully.

Josh's POV:

Here we go again... Everything was fine, until Eddie came up with Mully's ex. Mully hasn't processed any of that yet and was still very sensitive to that point, but don't blame Eddie. He couldn't have known that. I held Mully close to me and tried my best to calm him, like i did it repeatedly the last two weeks. He was crying and sobbing in my arms. "Make it stop... make it stop, please..." he whispered hysterically over and over again, with his arms wrapped around my neck and pressing his face into my sweater. "Shhhh, it's okay. I know... I know... it hurts. There, there, Mully... calm down..." I whispered into his ear and stoked his head softly. He was so tensed and heated from all the stress and struggle, it was hard for me not to start crying too. The others were watching us, shocked about Mully's current situation. "She cheated on me..." Mully whispered in-between sobbing. "I caught her the night we came back from the vacation. She told me she wouldn't regret cheating on me and she wanted to break up. After an argument, she kicked me out..." he explained and broke down in tears again. "Mully... I'm so sorry. I didn't know..." Eddie apologized and looked away from me and Mully. I indicated the others that two of them could have the guestrooms upstairs and one of them could spend the night here on the couch. Juicy brought Narrator to one of the guest rooms, while Eddie put his stuff into the other one. Mully's breathing was unevenly, caused by the convulsive sobbing and he was gasping for air. "Everything is fine, Mully. I know it hurts, but it'll be over soon. I promise." I whispered and held my friend close to me. After ten minutes of trying to calm him, Juicy came back into the living room and sat down on the couch again. He watched me comforting Mully for about 20 more minutes, before the crying completely drained Mully's body and I felt the grip around my neck getting loose. He fell asleep in my arms and I wiped the hot tears off his cheek.

Third person POV:

"This has been going on since the breakup. The same procedure everyday." Josh whispered, looking down at his mentally unsteady friend. Juicy just shook his head, worried about Mully's current condition. "It was similar with Narrator, but a bit different. He isolated himself in his room, didn't sleep, eat or drink properly. It was horrible to see him like that." Juicy explained and Josh agreed. "The flight and the ride home were an exhausting exertion for both of us. He left the car and I drove home. It was like an hour and a half later, as I heard a knocking on the door. It was Mully. We haven't talked a word after we left you guys and he stood there with his teary, red eyes and suddenly fell around my neck and hugged me. After that, his mental health went down the hill." Josh explained. "You still have feelings for him, don't you?" Gaege asked carefully. Josh nodded. "Of course I do, he means everything to me, but at the moment, he needs a friend. He needs someone to be there for him. It would be wrong to come up with my feelings now." he said, still watching Mully peacefully sleeping. "Moments like this are almost the only situations where he is a bit more carefree and happy. He just looks so calm, even though his mind is still a emotional disaster." he whispered and softly petted Mully's head. "You are a great person, Josh." Juicy complimented his friend with a smile. "You can get yourself a blanket and a pillow from my room and I would be very grateful, if you could get a blanket for me and Mully too." Josh requested and Gaege nodded. He got two blankets and a pillow and properly tucked Josh and Mully in. "Thanks, Juicy." Josh whispered and rested his head on Mully's, before eventually falling asleep. Gaege couldn't let the chance for such a adorable picture get away and took a photo of the cuddling men. "This goes into my saved, secret file. No one, besides Narrator, will ever see it." he whispered, before turning off the lights and laying down on the other end of the couch and drifting off to sleep.