Chapter 17: A stupid coincidence

Third person POV:

Mully spotted his ex with her new boyfriend Jack. Flashbacks from himself, visiting this place with her crossed his mind. He saw himself with her, sitting there and having a great time. And then, he saw them... having a better time. He saw Jack feeding her and them kissing each other passionately. He saw them laughing together and touching each other. Everything was going pretty good... until now. Mully's face turned pale and he stuttered a short "B-be right b-back...", before leaving the building.

Josh's POV:

"Mully, is everything alright?" I asked, while watching him leave. I was confused about this situation, as much as the others. I looked in the direction Mully was looking earlier and saw... them. My eyes filled with anger. The others noticed my look and they soon spotted the reason too. "I wanna kill them... I wanna kill them so fucking bad..." I thought and clenched my fist. "Josh... don't do it... it's not worth it." Narrator whispered and out his hand on my fist, as if he could read my mind. "You should look after Mully." Juicy recommend. I took a deep breath, nodded and left the restaurant.

I stepped out of the door and saw Mully, sitting on the bench next to the premise. I joined him and noticed, he was crying again. "I saw it..." I whispered and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned his head towards me and looked at me for a few seconds, before many more tears left his eyes. "It has been a month since you two broke up. I know it still hurts, but you have to know your worth. She doesn't deserve you. You are so kind and lovable. It's always a fun time with you and I feel good when you're around me. You're such a great person and you deserve better than her, trust me." I told him and was about to cry too. Suddenly, he pulled me into a tight hug and I blushed. "Thank you..." he whispered. "You're welcome." I answered and smiled. "C'mon, let's get back inside. I'm pretty sure our food is already at the table." I added and helped him to stand up. We both walked back inside the restaurant.

Third person POV:

Josh was right. The waiter brought the food a few minutes before they came back inside. The other boys checked up on Mully too and all of them spent a great time together. Mully's ex left shortly after the boys got their food. Everything was alright again. "It was great to have you guys around again." Josh said and raised his glass. The boys clinked their glasses with each other and they talked and laughed the whole afternoon.

The evening came faster than the boys expected and soon, Juicy, Narrator and Eddie had to leave for their flight. "Thanks for everything. We'll see you guys sometime soon." Narrator said and waved a goodbye at the two australian boys. "Bye guys!" Josh and Mully yelled synchronized and closed the front door.

Josh's POV:

Me and Mully sat down on the couch. We sat there for a while in silence. "Thanks again..." Mully mumbled. I cocked my head questioning. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Earlier... at the restaurant. Thanks for building me up again." he answered and smiled at me. "Hey... you're welcome. You needed someone and I wanted to be there for you." I said and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at my hand and then back to me. Without saying anything, he hugged me tightly and pulled me close to him. "Thank you, Josh..." he whispered. "No problem. How about we eat now and watch a movie or something?" I asked and pushed myself away to look at him. "Sure." he answered and we both walked into the kitchen to get some food.

Mully's POV:

I was really grateful for Josh's support, he helped me a lot today. We both got ourselves some sandwiches and chose a movie to watch. After we finished eating, we continued watching the movie. It got pretty late and I noticed, how Josh tried falling asleep. He turned in his seat over and over again and looked really uncomfortable. I placed my hand on his shoulder to get his attention. "Wanna go to bed?" I asked. Josh looked at me sleepy and nodded. I turned off the TV and we both walked into our rooms.

I was laying in bed and thought about the events earlier. Josh acted so carrying towards me, but did he mean what he said? "...It's always a fun time with you and I feel good when you're around me..." I heard him saying in my head again. A smile grew on my face. The whole conversation replayed in my mind. My heart skipped a beat, as I thought about the hug at the restaurant. It felt like, all the bad stuff just disappeared. All I felt in that moment, was happiness. My face was heating up and my moth slowly started hurting from the huge grin on my face. I couldn't deny it anymore... "I love Josh, ...but can't tell him. I already almost a friendship once, because I acted the wrong way... I don't wanna risk that again. No one should ever find out about this. God knows how the others would react to that. I'm just going to keep it to myself, it's better for everyone." I thought and fell asleep.