Chapter 18: Who is he?

Third person POV:

Mully was trying his best to act normal towards Josh the following weeks. Besides blushing in a dark shade of pink every time Josh did basically anything, it went pretty good. Josh noticed that a few times and was confused, but decided to ignore it.

It was another day of filming videos with the boys. Josh and Mully just finished filming a video with them, as Josh got a text from Narrator.

 Josh and Mully just finished filming a video with them, as Josh got a text from Narrator

Josh thought about it for a second. "I mean, i still need to edit the other one and that's gonna take a while, but I can't let Narrator down." he thought and quickly texted back.

Josh closed his phone and walked over to Mully's room to inform him about the situation

Josh closed his phone and walked over to Mully's room to inform him about the situation. He was fine with it and told Josh that he would make dinner for them. Josh smiled and walked back into his room. But before he started the recording with Narrator and Eddie, he wanted to do something else.

Josh's POV:

My crush on Mully grew stronger the last couple weeks and my mind was going crazy, because of that. I already know, that I'm just a friend to him, but something is odd since the incident at the restaurant and I decided to text Kristy again. I needed someone to talk about it, but I wasn't sure, if the boys would be the right people to talk to. According to the previous events.

I sent the message and got back to the recording with Narrator and Eddie

I sent the message and got back to the recording with Narrator and Eddie. It took about two hours to finish and it was already 6:56 PM. "I have to edit this video. It needs to go online today." I thought and started editing the video.

Third person POV:

Josh spent hours on editing and cutting the video. Mully brought him food and something to drink in the meantime. "I'll wait for you in the living room." he said, before leaving Josh's room again. At 09:07 PM, Josh finally finished and uploaded the video. He sighed in relief and took his phone. The was a new message from Kristy.

Josh called her and she immediately picked up

Josh called her and she immediately picked up. "Hey Josh, how's it going?" she greeted him in a happy manner. "Well... could be better." he answered. "Why, what's wrong?" she asked worried. Josh started explaining the whole situation. He told her about the argument, the photo, Mully's breakup and all the other little things that happened the last months. "Holy shit, Josh. This must have been a emotional rollercoaster for you and the others." she noticed shocked. "Yes, it wasn't easy. It just hurt me to see Mully this broken." the young man noticed. "And what about your crush?" she then asked. Josh gulped.

Mully's POV:

It has gotten pretty late and I was a little worried about Josh. "Maybe I should check on him." I thought and walked down the hallway. I stopped in front of his room. I heard Josh talking to someone. "He is probably still recording." I told myself and was about to go back down, as I heard something weird. "His face has been turning red pretty often lately. He is probably just getting sick or something. I'm still pretty sure he doesn't love me." Josh said. "He?" I whispered and decided to stay at the door. "Josh is... gay?" My eyes widened at that thought and I covered my mouth. My mind was going crazy. "Yes, he is single now, but that doesn't mean he loves me." he continued. "He's definitely not filming with the boys... Who is he talking to?" I asked myself confused.

Josh's POV:

"He loves you, I'm sure." "How are you so sure? He made our positions clear: We are just friends." I asked and leaned back against the backrest of my gaming chair. "But don't you recognize the way he acts now? The moments he has been getting red, he was always with you, right?" Kristy asked. "Yes?" I was kinda confused. " He is clearly blushing. You act the same way towards him, don't you?" she questioned. That was the moment, it hit me. "He loves me?" I asked disbelieving. "Of course he does! It's so obvious!" Kristy noticed happily. "The boys said that too... shortly before they got proof for being wrong. I don't want to risk our friendship." I said slightly panicking. "Josh, calm down. Just show him, how much he means to you and he will tell you how he feels when he's ready. Or if you're ready, you can make the first step too. Trust me, everything's going to be alright." Kristy said in a calm voice. "Thanks for the advice." I said and smiled. "Anytime! If you need anything again, you know what you gotta do!" she said cheerful and hung up.

I took a deep breath and rubbed my face. "Hopefully she's right..." I whispered and got up from my chair and walked towards my door.

Third person POV:

Josh almost ran into Mully, who was still standing in front of the door. "Mully, hey, what are you doing?" he asked. "Uhm... nothing. Just wanted to check on you, you have been in there for hours. " Mully answered and scratched the back of his head. "Oh okay, yea I'm fine. Let's go and watch a movie or something." Josh suggested and walked away. Mully followed him, thinking about how awkward this situation just was.

Soon after the boys sat down on the couch, Josh struggled with staying awake. He tossed and turned to find a comfortable position. Mully noticed it and carefully pulled him closer as he was about to pass out. Josh's head landed on Mully's shoulder and a weary smile appeared on his face. Mully saw it and smiled brightly. He watched Josh with a mix of curiosity and confusion.

Mully's POV:

I was thinking about earlier. "Who was he talking to? Why didn't he tell me? And who is this guy he is into?" These questions were racing on my mind. I really wanted some answers, but I couldn't just go at it and ask him about it. That would be awkward and too obvious anyways. I needed to find another way. I jumped a bit as Josh suddenly moved. He put his arms around mine and cuddled with it. I watched this whole situation with a huge smile on my face. It was so cute how he was holding onto my arm. I softly petted his hair with my other hand, before I slowly fell asleep with my head resting on his.