Chapter 4: A fantastic day at the beach

Third person POV:

Everyone met in the living room again in the morning. They had breakfast together and talked about a schedule for the next few days. "Ok boys, what do you want to do today?" Narrator asked. "How about this: We a going to the beach and spend the day there and in the evening, we eat at the mexican restaurant near by." Eddie suggested. "Sounds like a plan to me. Good, and tomorrow?" Narrator questioned and wrote a structured program. "We can go more into the city, make sightseeing and visit a mall." Josh said and took a sip of his coffee. "Ok... let me write that down really quick... Alright, what about Thursday?" Narrator asked. "Theme park!!!" Juicy screamed in a excited, kind of aggressive way. "Ok, ok, ok, fine. We visit the amusement park on the day after tomorrow. And now... the weekend. For Friday, I suggest that we go eat somewhere for lunch and in the evening, we go out clubbing." "Yessssss!" Mully yelled smiling and said "And the rest of the weekend, we are just going to chill a bit, play video games and stuff like that." With that being said, the plan for the week was made.

The boys put their swim trunks on and packed a blanket, bath towels and suncream in a bag, before leaving the house. They were all sitting in Narrator's car, ready to go, besides... "Where is Gaege?" Josh questioned, but Narrator only grinned and answered "Just wait for it." Suddenly, the front door swung open and Juicy came out, dragging a blown up air mattress behind him. "Holy fuck..." Josh whispered surprised. Gaege smiled happily and stretched the mattress with a attached rope on top of the car, before entering it. "Do you have your phones with you, so we can check the time?" Eddie asked. "Yeah, I have mine." Josh said and pulled it out of his pocket. "Good, because we need to shower and get changed, before we head to the restaurant." Eddie pointed out. "Sure, we will stay out until 4 PM or something. Then we have enough time." Mully said calm and the group drove off towards the beach.

They arrived after a 20 minute drive and searched for five free beach chairs. It was really crowded for a Thursday forenoon. "There are only four left!" Eddie yelled and put his towel on one of them. Narrator and Juicy looked at each other and began to race towards the other two chairs, so there was only one left. Mully and Josh reached the last one at the same time. "Uhm... well... we can share, if you want to..." Mully suggested and his face turned slightly pink. Josh blushed red and nodded in response. Narrator was just fanboying over the two in the background. Eddie laughed and softly punched Narrator on the shoulder, so he would snap out of it again.

After everyone took their normal clothes off and put suncream on, they all ran into the water. It was cold, but bearable. The boys had fun swimming and diving into the water. Mully was the first one to leave again, because he wanted to catch some sun. So he placed on his towel near the water and enjoyed the warmth on his back. Mully snoozed in the sunlight and had no idea, what the others were planning in the meantime. "Hey boys, do you wanna help me to prank that BFFR?" Juicy asked and Narrator, Eddie and Josh nodded, smiling evilly. "Ok, so here is the plan: We'll wait a few minutes, until he is fully relaxed and unaware. Then we all take one corner of the towel each and pull him into the water." Gaege explained. "I like the way you're thinking." Eddie said with malicious joy in his eyes.

The four boys waited for five more minutes, before proceeding with the plan. Everyone of them took one edge of the big bath towel, Mully was lying on. Josh made the countdown. "On three... 1... 2... 3!"

Mully's POV:

I was peacefully snoozing in the sun, as a felt someone pulling my towel into the cold water. "WTF!!!" I screamed and rubbed the salty liquid out off my face. From that point on, I just heard laughing. The other boys were standing around me and guffawed. "Who's idea was that???" I asked furiously and Juicy raised his hand proudly. "OMG, you fucking asshole!!!" I was mad and about to ask, what's wrong with them, but there was Josh's laugh. All I could hear and see was him laughing. "I'm sorry dude, but we had to do it." he said giggling. Fuck, why is he so adorable?!? "Oh, you know what? Never mind. It was actually kind of funny, I have to admit." as these words came out of my mouth, everything got silent for a second. "I actually want to punch every single one of them right now... Why the fuck did I say that?!?" I thought and tried to seem revengefully. "I'll get you back for this one, Juicy." I whispered into Gaege's ear and walked off.

Third person POV:

The other boys were a bit baffled by Mully's reaction and just stared at him walking away. "Wtf was that?" Eddie asked and the others just shrugged their shoulders as response. Mully was at his and Josh's beach chair and pulled the blanket out of the bag. He lied back down and tried to forget about what happened, at least for now. Juicy also came up to the chairs, grabbed his air mattress and walked back to the water. "Revenge... tzz..." he whispered, before he dived to the ground and secured the rope with rocks underwater. Afterwards, he jumped on top of the mattress and relaxed. Narrator, Eddie and Josh were on the beach, building a sandcastle. Everyone just minded their business, until...

Mully's POV:

I just turned around to get some sunlight on my stomach, as I saw Juicy floating with his mattress on the water. "The perfect time for my revenge..." I thought and rubbed my hands evilly. After I put my diving goggles on, I silently swam towards Gaege. I looked one last time at him, before I dived under his mattress, loosened it's rope and tossed it across the sea.

Third person POV:

"WHAT THE HE-..." The three boys on the beach got scared by Juicy's sudden scream, which was drowned in water abruptly. "YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!" he yelled, as he came out of the water again. "Wtf are they doing?" Narrator asked chuckling. He, Eddie and Josh just watched a furious Gaege, running towards the beach chairs with his air mattress in tow. "What goes around, comes around!" Mully yelled at Juicy, laughing his ass off. Josh pulled out his phone to check the time. "Yo guys, are you done with your little bitch fight? Because it is time to go!" he informed Mully and Gaege. They nodded in response and the five friends made their way home to get a shower.

On the ride to the living community, Juicy refused to say one word to Mully. He was still grievously offended by Mully throwing him into the water, but after a shower, it was almost forgotten. After everyone got cleaned up and changed, they made their way to the mexican restaurant. The friends entered the building and sat down at a table. It was a great ending of a fantastic day at the beach.