Whirlwind

"Mason, Gianna!"He yelled as he drop his bag on their living room sofa and the twins came running to him right away.

"Hey, dad."Gianna greeted as he kiss her father's cheek.

"Is mommy home?"He asked right away.

"Not yet but she said that she's buying take-outs for dinner."Mason answered and Pierce nodded.

"You know that mommy and I's anniversary is coming, right?"Pierce asked all of a sudden and the twins nodded with a hum.

"I am thinking of going on a trip. Just the two of us."Pierce said and the twins smiled.

"Can we go to London if you and mommy are going on a trip?"Gianna asked all of a sudden.

"Yes, we can stay with grandma there."Mason added.

"I haven't even thought of a place where I can take mommy and you're already planning your own trip."Pierce said that made the twins laugh.

"So, what are your options, dad?"Mason asked as he sit on a sofa.

"I'm thinking of Paris but that's an obvious choice."Pierce answered and Mason nodded with a hum.

"I'm also thinking of Italy because it's also nice there."Pierce added.

"How about in Belgium?"Gianna suggested.

"Or in Greece?"Mason asked.

"What about Portugal?"Gianna asked.

"How about Ireland?"Pierce asked and the twins looked at him.

"Yes!"The twins exclaimed that made Pierce laugh.

"Ireland is home and mom and I, we have not been there in like years."Pierce uttered.

"And it's near London."Mason said and Pierce looked at the two.

"Fine, you'll stay with grandma in London."Pierce said and the twins widely smiled.

"Can we expect a baby brother or a baby sister after your trip?"Gianna asked all of a sudden.

"That's the thing that I don't know."Pierce answered.

"Twins, I'm home!"A voice yelled all of a sudden that made the three look up.

"Hi, mommy."Gianna greeted as Meryl walk to where they are with the take-outs that she promised.

"Hello, my babies."Meryl greeted as she drop their food on the coffee table before kissing the twins' foreheads.

"Hi, my love."She greeted Pierce and she planted a kiss on his lips before sitting beside him.

"You okay?How's work today?"Pierce asked as he place an arm around her shoulders.

"Exhausting."She answered and she looked up at him.

"It's almost our anniversary."He said all of a sudden and she nodded with a hum.

"Wanna go to Ireland?Just the two of us."He said softly and she widely smiled.

"Yeah, of course."She replied and he gave a peck on her lips.

"Shall we eat dinner?"Pierce asked, looking at the twins and the two eagerly nodded.

>>
It is the day of Meryl and Pierce's trip to Ireland and they have flew to London with the twins first before they can actually go to their destination.

"Don't give your grandma a hard time, please."Meryl said as Pierce place their bags at the back of the car.

"And no shopping too much."Meryl added and the twins giggled.