Fantaseries 7

Crawling onto their bed, he looked at his wife who is still leaning on the headboard while watching television.

"Aren't you going to sleep yet?"He asked as he sit beside her.

"I can't sleep, I don't know why."She answered.

"Are you and our baby, okay?"He asked as he rest his hands on his wife's three-month old baby bump.

"Yes, daddy, we're fine. I really just can't sleep."She answered and he suddenly bent down to kiss her baby bump.

"Hi, little Brosnan, you okay in there?I love you, okay?And we're excited to see you, my love."He said that made his wife giggle.

"Pierce, we're okay, I promise. I will tell you right away if we're not."She said and he looked at her.

"Okay, okay, I'll calm down. I love you, Mary Louise."Pierce said and she smiled.

"I love you, too, Pierce Brendan."Meryl replied and he planted a kiss on her lips.

"Alright, I'm going to sleep."Pierce said and she nodded as she watch him settle beside her.

"You're just going to sleep?"Meryl asked all of a sudden that made his forehead creased.

"Babe, I just told you that I'm going to sleep."Pierce answered.

"Yeah, but you're not gonna give me another kiss?You're just gonna go and sleep?"She asked that made him heave a deep sigh.

"You should've told me, my love, that you want another kiss."Pierce said, once again sitting up.

"I'm your wife, I don't need to ask, you should've known that."Meryl said and Pierce cupped her face.

"I'm sorry, okay? It's just that I already kissed you, I thought that's enough."Pierce said and she frowned.

"No, that's not enough, you didn't even say good night."Meryl said softly.

"I'm gonna say good night, I just wanna get settled, then I'll say it."Pierce said and he pressed his lips on her forehead.

"You just say that. Just tell me that you're already grossed out of me because I'm gaining weight."Meryl said and Pierce looked at her.

"Baby, I'm not grossed out! You are the mother of my child, you are carrying OUR child, and I don't care if you're gaining weight, I'm head over heels in love with you, Mary Louise Brosnan."Pierce said and she nodded.

"Promise?"Meryl asked.

"I promise, my love."Pierce replied and he kissed her. She quickly responded to his kisses as his hand travel down to her neck and she hummed.

"You need to sleep, it's your day off tomorrow."Meryl said in between their kisses and he bit her lower lip before he pulled back.

"Good night, my love."Pierce said and she smiled.

"Good night."She replied and he bent down to her baby bump.

"Good night, li'l one, I love you and mommy so much."Pierce said before kissing her bump and she smiled as she run her fingers through his hair.

"You sleep when you're already sleepy, okay?"Pierce said, looking at Meryl and she nodded.

"I will."Meryl said and he settled beside her before wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Babe?"She called for him all of a sudden and he hummed.

"Before you sleep, can I ask something?"She asked.

"What, babe?"Pierce asked.

"Can I order Domino's and in and out?And some Dairy Queen?And can I use your credit card?"Meryl asked and he softly giggled.