Fantaseries 5

She sprayed some perfume on her neck, on her wrist, and even on her dress after she finished with her make-up and she brushed through her curled blond hair before fixing her lace brassiere. She put on her loose, chiffon red mini dress that goes perfectly well with her black matching bra and panties.

The clicks of her stilletos suddenly echoed through their currently quiet home as the heel meet with it's hardwood floors.

She carefully walked down the stairs and there he is. The man that she chose to love for the rest of her life is standing in their living room patiently waiting for her with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hi."She greeted and he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Hi, my love. You look amazing."He uttered as he hand him a boquet of flowers.

"Thank you. These flowers are beautiful and you don't look bad yourself. I just know I married right."She said softly and he kissed her forehead.

"Are you hungry?"He asked as he interwine his hand with hers.

"Yeah, what did my chef for tonight cooked?"She asked and they both headed to their balcony where there is a candle-lit dinner waiting for them.

"I tried to cook something fancy so salmon with asparagus and some mashed potatoes and I made garlic bread for the side and then later we have a dessert."He answered and she gasped.

"Oh, my God, Pierce, what did I even do to have someone like you?"She asked as he pull a chair for her.

"No, baby, what did I do to have you."He answered and she looked up at him.

"I love you."She said softly and he bent down to plant a kiss on her lips.

"I love you, more."He replied and she smiled.

He sat across her before he poured wine on their glasses and she bit her lower lip.

"Happy anniversary, my love."Pierce said softly as he lift his glass and Meryl lifted hers, too.

"Happy anniversary."She replied and they did a toast before sipping from their glasses.

The couple proceeded with their dinner as they start talking about how their first year of being married have been.

"I know you thought we are settling in New York because even when we weren't married yet, that is where we are living. Are you really happy that we moved here?"Pierce asked when they are talking about the apartments that they have lived in.

"Yes, babe. At first, I was nervous but when you showed me this house for the first time, this just screamed our home. This is where the future little Brosnans will run around, you know. This is where our family will grow."Meryl answered.

"And babe, we have lived in New York, in New Jersey, even in London. Those apartments became home because we made it a home."Meryl added and he smiled.

"You are my home."Pierce said softly, looking straight into her eyes.

"Stop making me cry."Meryl said and he giggled.

"No, baby, don't cry."Pierce said and she covered her face.

"I put on good make-up for you, don't make me cry."Meryl said and the two of them started laughing.

"We're weird."Meryl said and Pierce nodded with a hum.

"That's why we married each other."Pierce uttered.

"I married you because you have big dick, idiot."Meryl said and his eyes went round.

"That's the only reason why you married me?"Pierce asked, acting like he is hurt.