Jealous

I'm jealous of the rain, that falls upon your skin, it's closer than my hands have been...

Save the date
9.30

He stared at it for a long time. It is happening and every memory just came in flashing in his mind. He breathed in and breathed out before he smiled.

I'm jealous of the wind, that ripples through your clothes, it's closer than your shadow...

"Pierce!"A voice called for him the moment he stepped out of his car that made him spun around.

"Christine."He uttered softly as he lock his car before hugging her.

"Hi."Christine whispered.

"And hi to you, too? Julie."Pierce greeted and he hugged her too.

"It's a miracle that you're early."Julie uttered as she pull back from the hug and Christine nudged her arm but Pierce chortled.

"We have to be early for the big day, right?"Pierce asked and Christine and Julie nodded with a hum.

They greeted some more of their friends as they wait for the ceremony to start and after a few moments, they are asked to go to their seats.

"I'm sure she looks gorgeous."Pierce said to Christine.

"I'm sure she is, too."Christine replied.

The bridal march started playing all of a sudden and they all gasped when they saw her. His heart skipped when he saw her walking down the aisle wearing her dream wedding gown with a smile plastered on her face. She slowly walked towards the man of her dreams and it is just a surreal moment.

She walked towards the man of her dreams but he is not the man of her dreams. Not anymore.

'Cause I wished you the best of all this world could give...

"My Don man, you picked me up when I was shattered in pieces,"She started and he weakly smiled.

"You took care of me, you made me see the world in a different perspective and I thank you for everything that you've done. From this day forward, I vow to be with you in everything that life will hit us with because with you, I am certain that I made the right decision of saying I do."She continued and he smiled. In his thoughts, that was suppose to be him, that was suppose to be them, but she is finally home. He knows she is home.

But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was heartbreak and misery...

At least he tried. He tried picking her up even if he is the reason why she was broken into pieces. At least he had his days with her. At least she was in his arms. At least he saw her smile and laugh. At least he saw the true her. At least he made amazing memories with her. And he also made heartbreaking memories with her.

"That was a beautiful ceremony."Julie uttered as they walk to the reception area.

"Pierce, you okay?"Christine asked all of a sudden and he smiled.

"Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I?"Pierce asked and Christine shook her head with a smile.

"She's beautiful isn't it?"Christine asked.