Storm

Walking to her station as she stretch her body, she let out a sigh as she remove her srub cap. She suddenly saw a cup of coffee in front of her that made her smile.

"This decaf? Thanks, Dr. Baranski. You also did great in there."She uttered as she grab the coffee.

"Yes, that's decaf. And Dr. Streep, you were badass as always."Christine said and they both giggled.

"How's the little one?Does Pierce know about it already?"Christine asked all of a sudden and she hummed.

"Dr. Watson said I can try and keep it for now until she confirms that it is a "successful" pregnancy or not. And I don't want Pierce and the kids to expect something. I also try to take my mind off this, to be honest."Meryl answered.

"Dr. Streep, we saw your husband in the chief's office, we'd figured to inform you unless you know."A voice uttered all of a sudden that made her forehead crease.

"You sure it's my husband?"Meryl asked.

"Your husband's look is one of a kind, almost rare, we can't be mistaken."That person answered and she nodded with a hum.

"Thanks for informing me."Meryl said with a smile.

"I didn't know he was going here."Meryl said softly.

"I'll just see him."Meryl said before walking away from the station.

"Oh yeah, that's my husband."She whispered to herself the moment she saw him from a distance and she leaned on a wall as she wait for him to go out.

"Pierce."She called for him after a few moments that startled him before looking at her.

"Hey, love, didn't see you there."Pierce said, giving a peck on her lips and she smiled.

"What you doi'n in there?Using your lawyer powers so I will be the next chief?"Meryl asked with a giggle and he chuckled with a shake of his head.

"Sorry baby, but I was in there because of uhmm legal reasons. Yeah, legal reasons."Pierce answered and she slowly nodded.

"You have a surgery?"He asked before she can talk again and she nodded with a hum.

"Just finished actually."She answered and he kissed her temple.

"Do you want anything?Food?You hungry?"He asked as he put an arm around her shoulders.

"I am actually craving for something but I am seriously sleepy."Meryl answered and she giggled.

"I'll suggest you sleep first because the cranky and hungry Dr. Streep is easier to handle than the cranky and sleepy Dr. Streep."Pierce said and she playfully hit his chest.

"Hey, that's mean."Meryl said and he laughed.

"That is based off my experience, babe."Pierce said and she rolled her eyeballs.

"Have you called the kids, by the way?Have you checked on them?"Meryl asked and Pierce nodded with a hum.

"The last time I called, the twins were fighting about a toy that is labelled with A.B. which is their initials."Pierce answered and they both laughed.

"Well, I called them before I scrubbed in for surgery and Nunu is kinda mad at Coco because Coco have a one extra star that's why I asked their nanny if she can give Nunu another star so they'll be even."Meryl said and they are still laughing.

"Such big problems for our twins."Pierce said and Meryl shook her head with a laugh.

"Are you going home for dinner, by the way?"Pierce asked and Meryl laughed.