Plus Two

"P-Pierce..."She whispered as she clutch the sheets tight.

"W-wake up..."She whispered once again as she try wake him up by shaking him but it seems like her energy is not with her.

"Mommy?I can't sleep, mommy."A voice suddenly uttered.

"L-Luna..."She whispered and the little girl's forehead creased.

"Mommy, are you okay?"Luna asked as she climb her parent's bed.

"D-Daddy..."She answered and Luna went to her father right away.

"Dada, dada!"Luna yelled as she shake her father and that made him groan.

"Luna, it's still early."He mumbled and he rolled over to the opposite side.

"Dada, mommy needs you!"Luna yelled and Pierce opened his eyes.

"What?What's wrong?"He asked before turning on the lamp.

"P-Pierce..."Meryl weakly called for him and he stood up.

"My love, what's wrong?"He asked, looking at her and it made his eyes go round when he saw beads of sweat just forming on his wife's forehead.

"Luna, get the bag on the corner, we'll bring mommy to the hospital."Pierce instructed and Luna jumped out of the bed right away.

They rushed Meryl to the hospital with Pierce holding both his daughter and his wife and Meryl is taken to the emergency room right away.

"Please page Dr. Watson right away."Meryl uttered to one of the nurses and the nurse nodded.

"Contractions, Dr. Streep?"The nurse asked.

"Contractions are coming in r-rapid than normal. Lasts about 30 seconds and are about 6minutes apart."Meryl answered as the nurse write on her chart.

"Water broke last night at around 9 o'clock."Meryl added.

"Please insert an IV now."Meryl said and the nurse quickly obliged.

"Baby, you're their patient now, relax."Pierce whispered and Meryl looked at him.

"I can't relax. Two babies are now ready to get out of me."Meryl said and they both giggled before he kissed her forehead.

"Where's Luna?"Meryl asked.

"Watching the nurse insert an IV line."Pierce answered.

"She's going to be a doctor."Meryl whispered and Pierce kissed her temple.

"Get the ultrasound machine here, STAT. And someone page Dr. Baranski or Dr. Smith."A voice suddenly uttered that made Meryl look at that person.

"Hi, Dr. Watson."Meryl greeted.

"Hello, Dr. Streep, how are you feeling?"Dr. Watson asked.

"I feel like I'm going to be ripped in half again."Meryl answered that made Dr. Watson giggle.

"But this is a much faster labor than your first labor. Okay, I'm gonna check your dilation."Dr. Watson uttered and Meryl just nodded.

"4cm dilated. Way to go, Dr. Streep."Dr. Watson said and Meryl smiled.

"Mommy, you said you're a Brosnan like me."Luna suddenly uttered.