Fantaseries 10

Looking at herself on the mirror after wearing her costume for her next scene, she hummed. She walked out of her trailer and she laughed seeing who's waiting for her.

"Donna Sheridan, you shady lady."That person uttered that made her laugh more.

"Pierce, what are you doing?"She asked.

"Babe, I know they said that we should be apart before the scene but I can't help it if my wife looks this hot."Pierce answered as he walk towards her and she rolled her eyeballs.

"How did you even get past Phyllida and Judy?"Meryl asked.

"Don't underestimate my ways, babe."Pierce answered.

"How am I ever going to concentrate later while you're singing to me?Your boobs are distracting me."Pierce uttered as he wrap his arms around his wife's waist.

"You're a professional. You have acted with sexy women in James Bond, sweetheart."Meryl said softly as she rest her palms on his chest.

"Babe, you're my wife, that have a different effect."Pierce retorted.

"Well, you should control yourself. You should've known what you're signing up for when you agreed on working with your wife."Meryl uttered and Pierce groaned as he bury his face on her neck.

"I love you."Pierce whispered.

"I love you."Meryl said softly.

"Can we maybe have ten minutes in your trailer?I'll be fast."Pierce said and she laughed.

"No."Meryl said and he looked at her with a frown on his face.

"Please, my beautiful, gorgeous, loving, kind, and smoking hot wife?"Pierce asked and he started giving pecks on her lips.

"How about I'll give you a deal?"Meryl asked and Pierce hummed.

"What deal?"Pierce asked.

"If you are able to keep your hands to yourself until the end of the shoot, you'll have me tonight, all night."Meryl uttered.

"I'll be able to tease you all I want?"Pierce asked as he start running his finger on her exposed cleavage.

"Yes, and I won't even complain."Meryl answered.

"We can use toys?"Pierce asked and Meryl nodded with a hum.

"I can fuck you until you can't walk?"Pierce asked on her ear and she bit her lower lip.

"Oh, yes, baby."Meryl answered and Pierce nipped her earlobe.

"That's a date."Pierce said and she softly giggled.

"You horny horny man."Meryl said and Pierce's forehead creased.

"You're the reason why I am like this, babe."Pierce said and Meryl laughed.

"Really, Mr. Brosnan?Blaming me, huh?"Meryl asked with eyebrow raised.

"What can I say, baby?I have a smoking hot wife with the most amazing boobs, pussy, mouth, everything."Pierce answered and she just giggled.

"Okay, I'm going back to my trailer now."Pierce uttered.

"Wait, I'll tell you something."Meryl said, holding onto his shirt.

"What?You're pregnant?"Pierce asked and Meryl laughed.

"No, I can't get pregnant anymore."Meryl answered.

"Since we're having a date in bed later,"Meryl answered and Pierce nodded with a hum.

"Can we use the toy that I bought without you complaining?"Meryl asked and his forehead creased.