Fantaseries 8

Walking to their house with a smile plastered on his face, he immediately searched for his wife.

"Babe, I'm home!"He yelled from their living room as he drop his bag on the couch.

"Kitchen, babe."He heard that voice utter and he headed to where she is right away.

"Hey, babe, what you cooki'n?"He asked as he walk towards her.

"Dinner for the two of us. Have you dropped the kids at their grandparents?"Meryl asked and Pierce nodded with a hum as he lean on the countertop.

"How was your lunch and shopping with the girls?"Pierce asked before planting a soft kiss on her lips and she smiled.

"It was fun, no kids, no husbands."Meryl answered with a giggle.

"How about your day with the kids?"Meryl asked.

"Way different than yours, I think. it wasn't peaceful, at all. It only became peaceful when they fell asleep in the car."Pierce said and Meryl laughed.

"But I think you did a great job today, daddy."Meryl said and Pierce smiled.

"What is this you're wearing, by the way?Is it new?"Pierce asked all of a sudden as Pierce look at his wife from head-to-toe.

"Yeah, it is. We were looking around for comfortable clothes and I saw this house dress."Meryl answered.

"But isn't it kinda short?"Pierce asked as he slowly lift her dress and Meryl quickly smacked his hand.

"Awww, babe!"Pierce exclaimed as he shake his hand and Meryl looked at him with her eyebrow raised.

"It's not short. It's long enough for my liking."Meryl said and Pierce's forehead creased.

"Long enough?I can almost see your buttcheek."Pierce retorted.

"And so?It's comfortable. And the kids are not around."Meryl said and Pierce hummed.

"Alright, I'm changing to house clothes then we'll have dinner."Pierce said and Meryl nodded.

"I love you."Pierce whispered on her ear as he rest his hand on her buttcheek and she looked at him.

"I love you, too, but I can feel your hands, mister."Meryl said and Pierce let out a giggle as he plant a kiss on her lips before walking to their room.

After a few more moments, Pierce arrived in their kitchen dressed in only boxer shorts and just a plain shirt, and Meryl is done cooking their dinner.

"Can we eat outside, babe?"Pierce asked all of a sudden as he grab a drink from the fridge and Meryl hummed.

"Grab some beer then we'll eat outside."Meryl said and that made Pierce widely smile.

"I have the wife to myself tonight!"Pierce exclaimed with an applause that made Meryl giggle.

Meryl and Pierce settled on a table that is beside Meryl's garden and Pierce immediately opened the bottles of beer.

"What did you and the kids do today?"Meryl asked as they start their meal.

"I took them to the park because that is what they wanted, we were at the park for like two hours."Pierce started and Meryl nodded with a hum.

"And since mommy is out, just us, I told them that we will skip nap time today then we went to a museum which they surprisingly enjoyed."Pierce continued and the two of them giggled.

"You know, babe, we haven't had this time alone so can we maybe talk about other things?"Pierce asked and Meryl hummed.

"Alright, fine, but all I can think about is when we first met."Meryl answered and his forehead creased.