<*~*>

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I know aap sab ko characters mein bahut confusion ho raha hai. Iss liye I have decided that in this part I will be introducing 'The Character Sketch of Shergill Family, Sinha Family and Singhania Family.'  

NOTE: I have given photos for those characters who are couple in the story. (*Agar aur bhi doubts hai toh please comment..*)

The Shergill Family 

Imagine Anil Shergill and Sunita Shergill to be.. (*As usual, you can imagine someone else in their place..*)

Anil Shergill 

Anil Shergill 

Biological father of Mayank Shergill, a ruthless and cold businessman to outsiders while sweet, jovial man to his near and dear ones, loving and caring Chachu to Manyata alias Miheeka, considers Manyata as his own child though he misses Mayank at certain times, wants to hand over the responsibility which Rajmata has given him, years ago, before he goes away.

Sunita Shergill

Biologicalmother of Mayank Shergill, a beautiful lady with golden heart, loving andcaring Chachi of Manyata, considers Manyata as her own child though she misses Mayank at certain times, loves her family deeply. 

Miheeka Shergill (Manyata, Nick Named as Miku) 

An eligible and successful nutritionist and MBA graduate

An eligible and successful nutritionist and MBA graduate. She has done her UG in clinical nutrition and PG in MBA business management in New York. Beauty with Brains, fierce, strict professional, kind, generous, bubbly, cheerful, can make a stone fall in love with her, true love of Uday, eldest and crown princess of Devgarh (to-be), Hates attention, best friends are Shraddha Singhania and Armaan Sinha. Biological daughter of MaharajBrijraj Singh and Maharani Komal, adopted daughter of Anil Shergill and Sunita Shergill. Has a past but she doesn't know completely about it. Everyone is possessive of her, Apple of the eye to everyone.

Mayank Shergill 

Imagine Mayank Shergill to be.. (*As usual, you can imagine someone else in his place..*)