Part 52

Hello Beautiful People..!!

SURPRISE..!!
Unexpectedly free today, so new updates..!!
🤷🤷

Anyways, let's dive into the story.. :)

.

.

.

.

Uday: Dadi Saab, Agar hum Manyata ki tajposhi karne hi wale hai toh kyun na hum unhe humare roka ki baare mein bhi bataya jaye. (suggestively)

Giriraj: Uday, sahi keh rahe hai, Ma Saab. (turning to his best friend) Brijraj, Manyata ko hume jald hi pura sach batana hoga.

Rajmata: Theek hai (agreeing after thinking thoroughly) Hum unhe jald se jald yeh baat batayenge.

Uday silently hopes that Manyata doesn't give a negative reaction after learning the truth of their relation. Not after he sincerely wants her in his life.

*Shergill Enterprises, or popularly known, Shergill Empire Mumbai*

Manyata was literally bubbling with happiness as she have finally cracked the secret deal which was occupying her time in the past months. 

After dismissing everyone in the administration team for the day, she reaches to her cabin to work on the advertisement and marketing group to publicize the deed and make it reach to common people.

Her PA Satish walks in with his usual professional smile and reads out her schedule for the next day, reminding her important meetings.

Manyata: Ok Satish, I'll make a move. Koi baat hai toh hume call kar dijiye. (closing her laptop)

Satish: Ji ma'am. Aap ne jaise kaha maine DRT ka contract, Rajkumar Vijayendra Singh ko mail kar diya hai.

Manyata: Okay. (nodding at him, she gives a call to her driver)

Manyata takes the back seat while Alaric occupies the front seat of the car, sending message to Palace Secretary about her whereabouts, according to the royal protocol.

Manyata was having a gut feeling that something was going to happen, something huge. Her institutions always scared her, not always they come true but this time she felt as if it was inevitable.

Sighing at her thoughts, she reaches Devgarh Palace only to see that Jay was literally throwing fireballs at two girls and a funny looking boy with blue hair, Unnati observing the circus with keen interest.

Jay: You know what, just give me your damn resignation letter and get out of my sight. I'm just done with you.

Blue Hair dyed boy: (frowning) Jay babes, You have rejected way too many models. You're being picky for no reason.

Jay: You keep sending me those plastic faces. Wo models humare koi kaam nahi hai. I need someone who will represent the beauty of being a bride in her eyes not by her face or curves.