Part 37

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I know the updates are very irregular but can't help with it. Next update might take some more time..!!

Please do comment a lot.. Writer Sahiba loves the feedback and replying to all comments.. 😉😉

Anyways, here's the update. Enjoy.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Shergill House, Mumbai*

Uday gets message from Vj as he doesn't find him in his cabin when he came over to discuss something important.

Vj: Uday Banna, where are you? I came over to discuss Deshmukh's deal. Call me after you get free.

Uday: (thinks) Urgh.. Koi hume Manyata ke saath wakt bitaane nahi de raha hai. This annoying deal.

Uday: I'm in middle of something. It's important.. can't come to you now.

Vj: Lets discuss later. Your place 9 PM.

Uday: Okay.

Just then, Manyata comes to him after changing her outfit. They have planned to go out for lunch.

Imagine this as Manyata's lunch outfit..!!

Manyata: Chalein? (Uday nods)

Uday couldn't help but notice how cute she looks in the simplest of simplest outfits. She never tries to look special but steals his breathe as if she was exclusively made for him to love, adore and cherish. He smiles on his thoughts as Manyata keeps her essentials in her sling bag.

They go to a posh restaurant in the outskirts of Mumbai, as Uday didn't want media to disturb their private time as he called it. On the other hand, Manyata didn't mind any of this, as unconsciously knew that Uday would never hurt her and she could trust him with her life.

Manyata: What do you want to eat? (looking at menu)

Uday's admiring stare breaks as her voice is heard by him. He nods his head as he thinks that it would have been awkward if Manyata have seen him, staring at her.

Uday: (clearing his throat) Umm, anything's fine. Aap ne kuch socha?

Manyata: How about Pasta Bolognese or Lasagne?

Uday: I think Pasta Bolognese is better option.

Manyata: Ok then. (looking at surroundings) Waise aap ko nahi lagta ki yeh floor kuch zyada hi khaali hai?

 (looking at surroundings) Waise aap ko nahi lagta ki yeh floor kuch zyada hi khaali hai?