Part 31

Hello Beautiful People..!!

We already know that #ArDha are off to Johannesburg after their marriage..!! That means, they will meet us only in between..! 

It is to make Manyata close to royals especially youngsters and also our very own Yuvraj Sa..!!

Don't forget to comment as much as possible..!! Writer Sahiba loves comments in every update..!!

Anyways, here's the update. Enjoy.. :)

.

.

.

.

*In Shergill Mansion*

Manyata gets messages from her Instagram Page 'Black Rose'. Black Rose is the name, Manyata uses for her paintings and artwork. Manyata is known as Artist Black Rose to the world though she have only exhibited her paintings only in Instagram, which has 20k followers. She never showed her face in the page and the gender of 'Black Rose' is not known to the world.

Anil calls Manyata to congratulate her article on 'Varna', the famous art magazine in India. Her Memoir Series is appreciated in the article, though the face of the artist is not known to anyone.

Royals are surprized to know about her painting hobby (elders) and debut in a famous art magazine (youngsters). She smiles awkwardly as everyone start to appreciate her.

She gets a call regarding the art collector, Sanshay Garhewal, who is willing to buy her paintings. She goes to meet the person while royal youngsters tail her on pretext of having a tour of her working studio.

Manyata takes them to her studio where all her paintings are kept, youngsters are surprised with her talent. She goes to meet the art collector at a coffee shop, nearby.

Memoir Series..!! (Technically, they are sketches but koi nahi this is an imaginary story.)

)