Part 7

Hello Beautiful People..!!

As we have seen in the previous update that the little secret is out..!! (*Do refer if you still didn't get about that one..!!*) 

Let's see more of #Jalkukda Yuvraj and #Making-A-Fool-Of-Myself Cricketer..!!

.

.

Manyata: I missed you, Stupid!! (with a bright smile)

Armaan: I missed you too, Miku Sona!! (Uday doesn't like their closeness at all.)

Manyata: (scrunches her face) Don't Miku Sona me..!! Siya kahan hai..??

Armaan: Pata nahi, shayad abhi tak utti nahi hai.

Shraddha: I'm here..😊 Miku how are you? Abhi bhi weakness hai kya?

Manyata: Thoda sa. I'll be fine. (pointing at Armaan) Yeh stupid aa gaya na. (Shraddha giggles while Armaan smiles.)

Uday: (thinks) What does she mean by 'Yeh stupid aa gaya na'..? Do they love each other? Agar aisa kuch bhi hua toh I'm not letting this happen. Manyata sirf humari hai. Manyata humari mangetar hai and I'm not letting her go to that stupid cricketer Armaan Sinha..😠😤

(They go down for having breakfast while Manyata still feels dizzy and weak. She shrugs the feeling, walking slowly while others talk to each other. Manyata just nibbles on her breakfast which is observed by Komal, Niharika. Anil-Brij-Giri discuss about some business while youngsters (including Armaan and Shraddha) socialize with each other.)

Manyata sits silently throughout the breakfast because of weakness and also because of awkwardness. She sleeps in her room while reading a book. She feels someone shaking her and giggling.

Shraddha: Miku utto.. Miku (shaking her while others around her room)

Manyata: (groggily) Hmm.. Sone do na.. (Uday looks at her amused as she was exactly the same even in her childhood.)

Shraddha: Nahi.. Tum bahut der so rahi ho.. Ab utt jao.. (chuckling at her expressions.)

Manyata: Hmm.. (she wakes up to find 6 pairs of eyes looking at her intently, amused) What? (getting annoyed)

Armaan: You look like you just woke up from a nightmare. (Manyata expression fades away with a shock but covers it perfectly, noticed by Uday.)

Manyata: Because sapne mein tum mera peeche bhaag rahe the. Now, kya hum ja kar fresh ho sakthe hai taaki we can do something? (Everyone sit in her room as if they own it. Manyata changes her dress after taking a quick shower.)

Manyata's dress..

Armaan: Hmm.. kahan chale? (to Uday-Vj-Jay-Unnati) Aap log Delhi pehle baar aa rahe hai na?

Jay: Not really but yeah we don't know anything around.